20v20 Champs

موني

2 hours ago, G U L F said:

I think youre lost mate

i mean ur members think 11 + 8 is 20 so i don't blame any of you for not understanding a simple sentence

6 hours ago, King Kinse said:

dont think ive ever seen people get that hype over a 20v20.. let alone against a closed clan in a 65- scene... truly truly very justin beiber

are you mad hoe? we cleaned u today l0l

Looking forward to the higher opt fights.(no troll srsly goodluck to fs and rest of clans that are in the bracket, im up for any type of action w/L)

Just hope there won't be excuses on those wins as well.

But Mfw op mass joins fs, but neither side can debate wether OP or FS took the L, & who to blame it on? Feel bad for the op guys(that are chill) that joined fs when fs uses op memberbase as an excuse why they lost the 20V20 & to stop saying it was FS when clearly they had even amount from both clans?

53 minutes ago, J ♕ said:

But Mfw op mass joins fs, but neither side can debate wether OP or FS took the L, & who to blame it on. Feel bad for the op guys(that are chill) that joined fs when fs uses op memberbase as an excuse why they lost the 20V20 & to stop saying it was FS when clearly they had even amount from both clans.

Op entered the 20v20, Fs did not. What's the confusion??

I really don't think it should be that hard to comprehend, although maybe I'm giving the intelligence of ppl on here too much credit

1 hour ago, Satans said:

Op entered the 20v20, Fs did not. What's the confusion??

I really don't think it should be that hard to comprehend, although maybe I'm giving the intelligence of ppl on here too much credit

You speak of intelligence but have yet to answer a single question.

Stop acting like you need a doctorate degree to reply on a community game forums, your not as bright yourself so lets just play have fun and talk brown sticky stuff