Scratching my head... @OB/FS

Don Elmir

So, let me confirm, OB doesn't want to prep FS in a 1 def cap safe area where no mains will be involved because they bring mains on weekends? Didn't we just have a whole private message conversation with the rank of every clan agreeing not to bring any more mains as of this day.

The past is the past, I can't change that, but I'm trying to change the future for you guys.

IMO I would go on with the preps, @Broxxx . 

I think the reason you guys are backing out, is because if you lose, your clan will get shat on by the community. But isn't it the same way if FS was to lose? 

Envy pulled out of the same tournament for what reason? they didn't want to fight at all so where is your logic.

We won't be giving action to a clan that brings 25 mains to fight our pures in the wilderness, very simple.

We took the 20v20 with ease, there have been no fights in the 30v30 or the 40v40 it was simply going to be 2 preps between OB and FS for the finals. We won't be giving them the action, would you reward a child that was misbehaving? no

3 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Envy pulled out of the same tournament for what reason? they didn't want to fight at all so where is your logic.

We won't be giving action to a clan that brings 25 mains to fight our pures in the wilderness, very simple.

We took the 20v20 with ease, there have been no fights in the 30v30 or the 40v40 it was simply going to be 2 preps between OB and FS for the finals. We won't be giving them the action, would you reward a child that was misbehaving? no

10 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

We pulled out because our rival clan CD did. Why would we wanna fight you guys? No point to that we have no beef with FS or OB. It's not as entertaining. 

CD and EnVy people want to see.

FS and OB people also would love to see.

Just now, Don Elmir said:

We pulled out because or rival clan CD did. Why would we wanna fight you guys? No point to that we have no beef with FS or OB. It's not as entertaining. 

we will fight on my terms not on a main clan terms

1 minute ago, Don Elmir said:

We pulled out because our rival clan CD did. Why would we wanna fight you guys? No point to that we have no beef with FS or OB. It's not as entertaining. 

The difference being we don't care about a signature nor will it dictate when we decide to fight. If my members can't have a simple wilderness pkri with a 'pure' clan without having 25 mains on them, then we won't be giving that very same clan the action in clan wars.

Just now, Broxxx said:

The difference being we don't care about a signature nor will it dictate when we decide to fight. If my members can't have a simple wilderness pkri with a 'pure' clan without having 25 mains on them, then we won't be giving that very same clan the action in clan wars.

Like I said, that's what I was trying to have a civilized conversation about in Dm's.

Just now, WarChild said:

yh gl this weekend buddy. don't cry when cd hits u when mains :) 

This sentence made no grammatical sense. Jesus. Foreigners. justin beiber.

@Brap can confirm no mains this weekend from any clan, unless the cap is being broken, which then rag whoever you want.

2 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

Like I said, that's what I was trying to have a civilized conversation about in Dm's.

yet you posted a topic trying to call us out for deciding not to take part in a tournament due to the current state of the scene, despite being aware of our very valid reasons for not taking part.

2 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

yet you posted a topic trying to call us out for deciding not to take part in a tournament due to the current state of the scene, despite being aware of our very valid reasons for not taking part.

No, I was trying to give you a reason to do the tournament. If you don't who cares, I'm not crying about it, it's just embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

No, I was trying to give you a reason to do the tournament. If you don't who cares, I'm not crying about it, it's just embarrassing. 

what concern is it of yours? you didn't take part in any stage of the tournament.

We already won the 20v20, we've actually participated more than any clan in the xlpc scene in these 'Tournaments'

1 minute ago, Broxxx said:

what concern is it of yours? you didn't take part in any stage of the tournament.

We already won the 20v20, we've actually participated more than any clan in the xlpc scene in these 'Tournaments'

No concern, was just confused as to why you guys backed out, after both clans piped up alot.