Scratching my head... @OB/FS

Don Elmir

32 minutes ago, exzrts said:

Heheheh was expected from Outburst they are using the "Main" excuse because either they are scared to lose or they can't pull, regardless FS wins again :D

You know what we will happily fight you once you drop the tanks lol

2 hours ago, WarChild said:

yh gl this weekend buddy. don't cry when cd hits u with mains :) 

U act like we cry when we fight nigga we 1v5'd the whole damn scene Sunday and smoked you all. Pipe down man, continue to not wear a T27 cape on the weekends you guys are irrelevant at this point.

Don't give me a prep, it just shows my members and the whole pure community that you are scared to fight a clan with no mains on a scheduled day. You are literally contradicting your whole argument about tanks when we set up a 40v40 main free fight in clan wars. You back out literally the day before because you know you won't be able to handle a loss that you will be taking in the 40v40 and the 30v30. 

59 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Winning a sig for a tournament you didn't partake in. Just a high school thing :) congrats 

Yup hehehe I win sig and you don't mad? I think so lmfao...

Btw "I don't play RS" but yet leads Outburst Saturday trip so much for living in a frat hahaha.

38 minutes ago, exzrts said:

Yup hehehe I win sig and you don't mad? I think so lmfao...

Btw "I don't play RS" but yet leads Outburst Saturday trip so much for living in a frat hahaha.

Oh we won the 20v20 sig. we actually had to win a battle for it

19 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Oh we won the 20v20 sig. we actually had to win a battle for it

Gz on winning a mini war sig lmfao, Unfortunately my opponents for the 30v30 & 40v40 preps were to scared to prep my clan feels bad man l0l. 

5 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

shame everyone dropped out of the tournaments, given the recent events i can understand considering the circumstances. 

i'm not very motivated to attempt to host tournaments with the current clanning climate, we'll try again in some months. 

4 hours ago, Tannie said:

The problem.with the community is leaders are getting scared over losing in a pixel game.

4 hours ago, exzrts said:

Heheheh was expected from Outburst they are using the "Main" excuse because either they are scared to lose or they can't pull, regardless FS wins again :D

3 hours ago, Aysix said:

U act like we cry when we fight nigga we 1v5'd the whole damn scene Sunday and smoked you all. Pipe down man, continue to not wear a T27 cape on the weekends you guys are irrelevant at this point.

Don't give me a prep, it just shows my members and the whole pure community that you are scared to fight a clan with no mains on a scheduled day. You are literally contradicting your whole argument about tanks when we set up a 40v40 main free fight in clan wars. You back out literally the day before because you know you won't be able to handle a loss that you will be taking in the 40v40 and the 30v30. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have now 60+ def on every account.
Also my 87cb is 99def now.
Last time i went on xlpc trip on my pure, i died only to mains lmfao.
Safe to say, Pure Clanning is ded.

People agreed to go down from having 39def, but apparently everyone has 60+ def nowdays.

*clap* Clap* *clap*

8 hours ago, Pkeru300 said:

What tanks moron is that your excuse of getting smoked? We don't use tanks period. We don't even own tanks scrub

we have video of u getting smoked wildy and clan wars, i also have video of ur tanks and 39 defence acc so lets not try talk brown sticky stuff quote me twice cuz mad lmao

Use any excuse u want, simple fact is ur scared to take a L and it's just fucking pathetic

11 hours ago, Broxxx said:

Envy pulled out of the same tournament for what reason? they didn't want to fight at all so where is your logic.

We won't be giving action to a clan that brings 25 mains to fight our pures in the wilderness, very simple.

We took the 20v20 with ease, there have been no fights in the 30v30 or the 40v40 it was simply going to be 2 preps between OB and FS for the finals. We won't be giving them the action, would you reward a child that was misbehaving? no

Blah blah blah, u a grown niggah scared to lose a Runescape prep., always thought u were an all good dude but come on man, acting like a child plain and simple. I thought main free action is what u want?? Clw is exactly that, drop ur phony morals act, ur shook 

9 hours ago, Tannie said:

The problem.with the community is leaders are getting scared over losing in a pixel game.

100%

9 hours ago, Pkeru300 said:

What tanks moron is that your excuse of getting smoked? We don't use tanks period. We don't even own tanks scrub

I know u don't believe that my man

8 hours ago, Brap said:

I miss when people cared about action more than winning losing xox

Sad times, cucks everywhere