Scratching my head... @OB/FS

Don Elmir

Just now, Don Elmir said:

No concern, was just confused as to why you guys backed out, after both clans piped up alot.

Because we actually listen to what our members have to say, the general consensus being that we shouldn't be giving action to clans that won't fight on pures respectfully. 

41 minutes ago, Broxxx said:

Envy pulled out of the same tournament for what reason? they didn't want to fight at all so where is your logic.

We won't be giving action to a clan that brings 25 mains to fight our pures in the wilderness, very simple.

We took the 20v20 with ease, there have been no fights in the 30v30 or the 40v40 it was simply going to be 2 preps between OB and FS for the finals. We won't be giving them the action, would you reward a child that was misbehaving? no

At least OB is admitting it would be a free and easy win for FS

Just now, YouActuallyThought said:

u got smoked in wildy and clan wars, u kept crying about being xlpc but had only 4 level 60s out of 30 and u brang 39 def accs lmfao. il see u in xlpc this weekend

u got smoked in wildy and were losing in clan wars. but u had to call eop to save u lmfao.

imagine losing to a xlpc lmfao

Just now, WarChild said:

u got smoked in wildy and were losing in clan wars. but u had to call eop to save u lmfao.

whatever u say buddy if u say it enough times u will believe it. i asked brox to drop the tanks and 39 def before pkri but he refused so il see u saturday

8 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

shame everyone dropped out of the tournaments, given the recent events i can understand considering the circumstances. 

i'm not very motivated to attempt to host tournaments with the current clanning climate, we'll try again in some months. 

All i ask for is a fullout hosted by @Warbow

2 minutes ago, WarChild said:

Now you cry about eop lmfao few months ago you had no problem at will with fucking loser stop skipping school

Ob talks nonstop about how their quality is better than FS but they are scared to prep them??? I don’t understand. I would think OB would want these preps to happen but it looks like they are either scared to lose to FS or they can’t pull enough or both. Sad tbh i was excited :( 

56 minutes ago, YouActuallyThought said:

whatever u say buddy if u say it enough times u will believe it. i asked brox to drop the tanks and 39 def before pkri but he refused so il see u saturday

What tanks moron is that your excuse of getting smoked? We don't use tanks period. We don't even own tanks scrub