Only three xLPCs left in the scene..

Don Elmir

6 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Seems to be four xlpcs. Not sure where you learned your maths from lmfao!!

Fearless, Outburst, Doom, Destiny.

Envy is an LPC bringing 80s to hit 60s with no overheads lmfao. Dumb dog.

I mean, now you look cauliflower; doom and destiny for the last couple of months weren't even doing good enough to count as clans, oh and destiny and doom finally closed their doors.. at least that's what it looks like

1 hour ago, Enza said:

I mean, now you look cauliflower; doom and destiny for the last couple of months weren't even doing good enough to count as clans, oh and destiny and doom finally closed their doors.. at least that's what it looks like

Weird, Doom still out pking on xlpc accounts! Same for Destiny!

Looking pretty cauliflower. ;s Maybe you should focus more on Misfits than attempting to say clans closed or moved up when they haven't.

21 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Weird, Doom still out pking on xlpc accounts! Same for Destiny!

Looking pretty cauliflower. ;s Maybe you should focus more on Misfits than attempting to say clans closed or moved up when they haven't.

Destiny closed 2 days ago buddy

8 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Seems to be four xlpcs. Not sure where you learned your maths from lmfao!!

Fearless, Outburst, Doom, Destiny.

Envy is an LPC bringing 80s to hit 60s with no overheads lmfao. Dumb dog.

SF closed into doom, they're going LPC.

Fearless will be xLPC forever because they'd die going LPC due to EOP

Destiny is a snipe team dosen't even go out half weekends.

OB will probably go LPC because it would be too difficult to match FS opts

40 minutes ago, Singles said:

If you'd actually had leaks in Fearless you'd know less than half of our pull is made up from people in EoP. When we first closed and joined EoP only ~10 people joined with us lol. Fearless is made up of W308 veterans, which is why are quality in the xlpc scene has always been so high. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Honestly, they can't make it in the xlpc scene so they won't last in the lpc scene.

Also, the boy hassan came in fearless cc just now to threaten his members that left for other clans and saying he closed CD. It didn't end well for him. He started shedding tears and I eventually bullied him into leaving the cc lmfao!! Now he says he's going to close Fearless like he closed CD. Spooky!!

32 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

If you'd actually had leaks in Fearless you'd know less than half of our pull is made up from people in EoP. When we first closed and joined EoP only ~10 people joined with us lol. Fearless is made up of W308 veterans, which is why are quality in the xlpc scene has always been so high. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Honestly, they can't make it in the xlpc scene so they won't last in the lpc scene.

Also, the boy hassan came in fearless cc just now to threaten his members that left for other clans and saying he closed CD. It didn't end well for him. He started shedding tears and I eventually bullied him into leaving the cc lmfao!! Now he says he's going to close Fearless like he closed CD. Spooky!!

I never dealt with Fearless leaks that was all Flame and Brap, Hassan thinks he closed CD that's fine idgaf in all reality nobody closed CD lol.. I think OB would do well in the LPC scene though anyways GL with fighting EV, i'll probably make my appearance here and there :D

Just now, Singles said:

I never dealt with Fearless leaks that was all Flame and Brap, Hassan thinks he closed CD that's fine idgaf in all reality nobody closed CD lol.. I think OB would do well in the LPC scene though anyways GL with fighting EV, i'll probably make my appearance here and there :D

You're welcome to come on your tank. :^)

9 hours ago, Singles said:

Eop just closed bro, what’s ur excuse?