Redemption | 30v30 Prep vs FI 3-0

suzy6speed

It's funny, I still remember walking EoP down every single trip with Control for months. I also remember taking you guys on down 15 in the wilderness, smashing the living brown sticky stuff out of you haha. Do you remember that @@Cronic? B) A shame that you guys can't prep other clans like Fatality and RD in F2P aswell with a little longer notice. 

Your clan's reputation is brown sticky stuff and you haven't accomplished brown sticky stuff for all those years. You're lucky enough to have the numbers, without them Fatality would still be the undisputed #1 Pure Clan.

What has CT to do with anything, exactly, nothing. Also CT v2 are shades compared with v1. Let's not start about 'reputations' and 'history' since your clan has neither and is known for having bigger retards as ranks than BV does. Your clan has been the laughing stock for its entire existence, from get bullied by sv to losing to cp while you have +5, that are literally the only archievments your clan has had in it's entire history. Yeah my clan is so brown sticky stuff we've been #1 for 2 years in feb (combining both eras).

'A shame that you guys can't prep other clans like Fatality and RD in F2P' is probably the dumbest sentence of everything you wrote since we prepped rd yday and you got obliterared. We had dump calling in round 3 which is worse than having a music bot play, and you still almost lost that round while we were all in troll gear. Last time you beat us you ddosed 4 people every round including 2 of our main callers. (got logs of horizon saying he ddosed justin), and Fi.. LOL 20 lvl 100s can't carry 40 lvl 60-70s in clw, fighting fi with a rule called 'Booters off'.

'You're lucky to have enough numbers', yeah because we've relied on opts to beat fi and not quality for the past ~5 months. The only time we pulled more than Fi was past weekend when we hyped the trip and pulled 90. for the past 4-5 months we've been pulling  -~10/5 of fi and still beat them within 90 secs in an actual 1v1. Fi can't compete without 25 sv sniping +their 15man elder/vet unit on mains + cp sniping in their team capes.

Edit: Fi traded their 'Quality' for 'Quantity' and now they have neither would leak boards but that would get me banned =/

Would you like to set up a 40v40-50v50 min prep for next thursday? 1 or 20 def cap its all good. O wait your clan can't even pull 40 to weekend trips l0l

??????l0l

is there a difference between a prep with a 30 mins notice and a prep with a 2 day notice?

You're basically saying that you lost to us because you asked us for a prep on the same day??

Obviously

If it's a 30 min prep none of the A-team, 4n, do k0ing, solo que carries with big dicks can show up and carry the prep.

Planned preps is where it's @

What quality? When we joined you were on the verge of hitting 0-30 in CLW and spending every trip hitting CP in singles. Agreed we were really brown sticky stuffty members and could have maybe helped you out a bit, but I feel like your looking for people to blame other than yourselves for how you guys were performing at the time.

This, I went on one EoP prep(the first one after Rd closed) like 50v50 F2P vs Fi and we got smashed so hard I didn't play 07 till Rd reopened LOL

cant blame a whole clans downfall on 1/2 ppl unless you wanna name Foe and Adhi/dull in 1 sentence

Cronic nearly closed that brown sticky stuff clan into foe at one point(2013) but Floor saved his ass by recruiting like 20 people on her own , thats the only reason hes still around.

What has CT to do with anything, exactly, nothing. Also CT v2 are shades compared with v1. Let's not start about 'reputations' and 'history' since your clan has neither and is known for having bigger retards as ranks than BV does. Your clan has been the laughing stock for its entire existence, from get bullied by sv to losing to cp while you have +5, that are literally the only archievments your clan has had in it's entire history. Yeah my clan is so brown sticky stuff we've been #1 for 2 years in feb (combining both eras).

'A shame that you guys can't prep other clans like Fatality and RD in F2P' is probably the dumbest sentence of everything you wrote since we prepped rd yday and you got obliterared. We had dump calling in round 3 which is worse than having a music bot play, and you still almost lost that round while we were all in troll gear. Last time you beat us you ddosed 4 people every round including 2 of our main callers. (got logs of horizon saying he ddosed justin), and Fi.. LOL 20 lvl 100s can't carry 40 lvl 60-70s in clw, fighting fi with a rule called 'Booters off'.

'You're lucky to have enough numbers', yeah because we've relied on opts to beat fi and not quality for the past ~5 months. The only time we pulled more than Fi was past weekend when we hyped the trip and pulled 90. for the past 4-5 months we've been pulling  -~10/5 of fi and still beat them within 90 secs in an actual 1v1. Fi can't compete without 25 sv sniping +their 15man elder/vet unit on mains + cp sniping in their team capes.

Edit: Fi traded their 'Quality' for 'Quantity' and now they have neither would leak boards but that would get me banned =/

Would you like to set up a 40v40-50v50 min prep for next thursday? 1 or 20 def cap its all good. O wait your clan can't even pull 40 to weekend trips l0l

I was wondering where you were!

no he did not, keep being butthurt bcos you didnt get your elite rank back but kobe did lmfao

Yeah he did in fact, he was moving ranks in channels telling them he was ready to close the clan and he had enough with the 07 clanning. This was around the time Eop had 10 members left and was going on Foe's trip. You can ask any foe rank you know & they'll tell you lmao. Foe used the pull to fight Fatality because Fi was pulling way too much around this time. After a few trips of eop going with foe, Floor decided to go recruit and she recruited around 20-25 people oddly and got the clan back on its feet with a 30 pull. You guys then only pulled like 45 to a anniversary trip etc.

cloyde what you're saying is ridiculous and doesn't make any sense, EoP only went 1 P2P trip with FOE back in september 2 years ago because we pulled 15, that's it. No closing into another clan, we just went with with FOE because our pull was disgusting.

Who the fuck are you to say such things when you clearly don't know brown sticky stuff

cloyde what you're saying is ridiculous and doesn't make any sense, EoP only went 1 P2P trip with FOE back in september 2 years ago because we pulled 15, that's it. No closing into another clan, we just went with with FOE because our pull was disgusting.

Who the fuck are you to say such things when you clearly don't know brown sticky stuff

Yeah Cloyde stfu all the best leaders make their clans pull 15!

:rolleyes:

1. Cronic led his clan like an R-TARD making eop pull 15 to a trip | Confirmed by Rebel

2. EoP was so deep in brown sticky stuff they had to go to Foes trip instead | Confirmed by Rebel

3. Cronic was considering closing EoP into Foe since EoP pulled 15 and already had merged their trips with Foe | Denied by Rebel since EoP is the best clan there ever was

????????

It was more then one trip lmfaoooo & dude i was there in that channel when cronic spoke about l0l. Anytime we go in foe's ts3 adhi was always asked "so when is eop going to close?" brown sticky stuff was horrible & it was all thanks to cronic's leadership. Now look at eop doing well now in the wilderness cause you needed a old leader to bring it back on its feet.

Yeah Cloyde stfu all the best leaders make their clans pull 15!

:rolleyes:

1. Cronic led his clan like an R-TARD making eop pull 15 to a trip | Confirmed by Rebel

2. EoP was so deep in brown sticky stuff they had to go to Foes trip instead | Confirmed by Rebel

3. Cronic was considering closing EoP into Foe since EoP pulled 15 and already had merged their trips with Foe | Denied by Rebel since EoP is the best clan there ever was

????????

Bingo haha

No we didn't need a old leader and the reason why EoP DIDN'T close is because of Cronic, so please shut your poverty mouth and go circlejerk your RD friends on another forum.

You're not worth my time you ape

/topic

*cough* it was Floor that saved your clan *cough*

Let's remember when EOP was stuck on 0-28 Prep record or something lmfao, what's happened since? They've gotten cocky as fuck ever since, with no reason. Every clan closed and the pure community was about to die, EOP took advantage of that and MASS RECRUITED up to a huge memberlist. At the current state of what the pure clans looked like back then, any clan that did that would be broccolied not to rule the pure community.

What happened after? Clan's started coming back, most of them pulling 40-50 nowadays. Then there's you on top with your 70ish (plus mains). Every POV I have ever seen lately with EOP is full of mains. Then your excuse not to go on P2P Sundays is "there's mains". Maybe the problem is, and has always been EOP?

Of course any clan can have to do with this btw, what I'm talking about is EOP's brown sticky stuffty year that turned into a better ending ONLY because they pull +30 on Fatality. Your aftermath topics are also embarassing as fuck saying you've "Destroyed Fatality". Oh yeah, is that really an achievement looking at a 90vs60?