Redemption | 30v30 Prep vs FI 3-0

suzy6speed

It's funny, I still remember walking EoP down every single trip with Control for months. I also remember taking you guys on down 15 in the wilderness, smashing the living brown sticky stuff out of you haha. Do you remember that @@Cronic? B) A shame that you guys can't prep other clans like Fatality and RD in F2P aswell with a little longer notice. 

Your clan's reputation is brown sticky stuff and you haven't accomplished brown sticky stuff for all those years. You're lucky enough to have the numbers, without them Fatality would still be the undisputed #1 Pure Clan.

Holy fuck I was in EOP you guys have so many fucking drips in that clan it wouldn't surprise me if you did your recruiting on the special bus.

u were barely active in EoP same goes to ur RD Friends who were in EoP...u guys destroyed our quality when u closed.

Dont mean to flame or anything but arent you that guy that posted an aftermath topic of your clans inners on sharkbrew...?

Pulling 70 to inners and having a 30v30 is still more of a challenge than sitting 30 and beating rd =L

It's funny, I still remember walking EoP down every single trip with Control for months. I also remember taking you guys on down 15 in the wilderness, smashing the living brown sticky stuff out of you haha. Do you remember that @@Cronic? B) A shame that you guys can't prep other clans like Fatality and RD in F2P aswell with a little longer notice. 

Your clan's reputation is brown sticky stuff and you haven't accomplished brown sticky stuff for all those years. You're lucky enough to have the numbers, without them Fatality would still be the undisputed #1 Pure Clan.

All I remember is CT closing :o

And remaining closed

not that im bias or anything even tho i do love Cronic did u guys forget about this?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/4156-eop-vs-rd-f2p-prep/

^wouldnt that make eop #1 f2p matched?

You can't beat a clan once every two months and claim you're better then that clan. Thats like if Redemption beats SKO in a p2p prep tomorrow and knowing we only beat you once, doesn't mean were better then you in that server. We have to beat you a few more times to say we're the better clan in p2p.

Eop knows that so now they decided not to give us a prep anymore saving their "momentum".

fucking cleared

You can't beat a clan once every two months and claim you're better then that clan. Thats like if Redemption beats SKO in a p2p prep tomorrow and knowing we only beat you once, doesn't mean were better then you in that server. We have to beat you a few more times to say we're the better clan in p2p.

Eop knows that so now they decided not to give us a prep anymore saving their "momentum".

By your own logic, you're basically agreeing that EoP can continue saying we are better than you in matched F2P, in which we have shown. Thanks for the support fam

By your own logic, you're basically agreeing that EoP can continue saying we are better than you in matched F2P, in which we have shown. Thanks for the support fam

3rd times the charm...here goes!

Okay enough brown sticky stuff talking, inbox sithlord for a scheduled prep.

u were barely active in EoP same goes to ur RD Friends who were in EoP...u guys destroyed our quality when u closed.

What quality? When we joined you were on the verge of hitting 0-30 in CLW and spending every trip hitting CP in singles. Agreed we were really brown sticky stuffty members and could have maybe helped you out a bit, but I feel like your looking for people to blame other than yourselves for how you guys were performing at the time.