RD Ending: 13

FI Ending: 0

9jTXNqU.png

K6A8GUI.png

Parm's POV

Erik's POV

Horizon's POV

9jTXNqU.png

don't really get what all the flaming is about... fi and rd are the only clans willing to prep anyone anytime... why do the other clans feel like flaming instead of playing the game lols if you disagree then put a time and day for next week you can choose and rd will show up... otherwise thanks for proving my point lols

don't really get what all the flaming is about... fi and rd are the only clans willing to prep anyone anytime... why do the other clans feel like flaming instead of playing the game lols if you disagree then put a time and day for next week you can choose and rd will show up... otherwise thanks for proving my point lols

make sure to swallow ponytail boy