Redemption | 30v30 Prep vs FI 3-0

suzy6speed

Just because we're not prepping you doesn't mean we're not prepping anyone dip brown sticky stuff.

Why is everyone in RD a fucking moron..

I need to know how Fi lost to these kids

Holy fuck I was in EOP you guys have so many fucking drips in that clan it wouldn't surprise me if you did your recruiting on the special bus.

Just because we're not prepping you doesn't mean we're not prepping anyone dip brown sticky stuff.

Why is everyone in RD a fucking moron..

I need to know how Fi lost to these kids

They lost because of our quality in preps, and that this was planned for a longer time than 30 minutes.

They lost because of our quality in preps, and that this was planned for a longer time than 30 minutes.

??????l0l

is there a difference between a prep with a 30 mins notice and a prep with a 2 day notice?

You're basically saying that you lost to us because you asked us for a prep on the same day??

He left your consistent clan and joined the hype train.

Now that he's not being neutral like he previously was you guys are on his dick about it... That's funny.

Yes he favors the clan he is in as he was previously in EOP and jumped ship soon as a slump was real, but soon as Au closed into us, the bandwagoners joined. He's done this since he received the rank (Sharkbrew), now that you're on the opposite end of it you don't like it . Who the fuck cares tomatos.

All you RD kids really just need to shut the fuck up and know your place Just like EOP did for the entirety of 07 upon till this point, we used to open wide for CP/FI/Foe/RD even SV. You're truly not competition for EOP as we were fortunate enough to get AU and foe closed into us (They dont like fi since they won the j cup) , nor are you for Fi (As we pull +20 and team with AC but never will prep you matched opts) . KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE

Fixed it!! 

Seems like @@Murd won't set a prep with us. Guess its all said and done. RD #1 Matched in F2P.

Already have preps setup mate!

I'm sorry if I don't consider you guys enough of a challenge and that hurts you, but the big boys needa battle eachother! :x

Already have preps setup mate!

I'm sorry if I don't consider you guys enough of a challenge and that hurts you, but the big boys needa battle eachother! :x

I'm laughing because we were the first ones to ask you for a prep but i guess you decided to battle it out with BV.

??????l0l

is there a difference between a prep with a 30 mins notice and a prep with a 2 day notice?

You're basically saying that you lost to us because you asked us for a prep on the same day??

It's a well known fact when a person has 2 days notice his warring ability changes, turning him from a complete moronic 1 bang into an unstoppable warring machine. The fact you do not know this disgusts me.

??????l0l

Yes, I am, why can't you prep us again then in a week's notice if it doesn't matter?

He left your brown sticky stuff clan and joined the big boys.

Now that he's not defending RD 24/7 on SB you guys are on his dick about it... That's funny.

Yes he favors the clan he is in and posts accordingly. He's done this since he received the rank, now that you're on the opposite end of it you RD retards get butt hurt. Who the fuck cares tomatos.

All you RD kids really just need to shut the fuck up and know your place. You're truly not competition for EOP, nor are you for Fi. KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY

Cronic, on 30 Dec 2014 - 4:24 PM, said:snapback.png

He left your consistent clan and joined the hype train.

Now that he's not being neutral like he previously was you guys are on his dick about it... That's funny.

Yes he favors the clan he is in as he was previously in EOP and jumped ship soon as a slump was real, but soon as Au closed into us, the bandwagoners joined. He's done this since he received the rank (Sharkbrew), now that you're on the opposite end of it you don't like it . Who the fuck cares tomatos.

All you RD kids really just need to shut the fuck up and know your place Just like EOP did for the entirety of 07 upon till this point, we used to open wide for CP/FI/Foe/RD even SV. You're truly not competition for EOP as we were fortunate enough to get AU and foe closed into us (They dont like fi since they won the j cup) , nor are you for Fi (As we pull +20 and team with AC but never will prep you matched opts) . KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE

Great sob story