Bad Timing against the Slave Alliance

PICwarior381

1 minute ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Dont think any fs member was  there, but if they were, it’s another scene, if they went on ascent trips they are ascent members. Since you wanna pipe up I’ll be fucking ur brown sticky stuff ass clan and send u retards back to ur 15 man pull just like cd did to u

you wanna have your lpc trips demoralized by tanks when you fighting ob ? pipe up pussy we really like that .

17 minutes ago, bt black son said:

didnt @exzrts say the exact same thing last time and we pulled 63 to dick your minion clan today imagine what we will pull next week if you muster up the courage to get dicked again and fyi i am not brox or ob  none of us or scared of you we will fight you with nh tactics right back get that in your brain we are scared of no clan you dumb +1

Pfft I don't care abou a ulpc scene, when we were a community we can do whatever now we are LPC no one has time for this ulpc potato masher scene lmfao.

29 minutes ago, bt black son said:

the disrespect in your comment  , anyway cya when we come lpc buddy  than you'll have all the time in the world :)

Sure once you come to my scene no problem.

28 minutes ago, YB Chris said:

@exzrts if you don't care then why are you the number one 'fs member on all are socks lmao?!! Get rekt bud like I told your reject plus 1 @Meet Them With Scims cya soon baby boyyyy

English??

5 hours ago, Singles said:

Holy brown sticky stuff lmfao never thought i'd ever see brown sticky stuff clan BT win against brown sticky stuff clan Ascent teamed up with 3 other brown sticky stuff clans l0l never thought POP would help them kids out thought :/

big winner clan these days wuu2 

6 hours ago, Singles said:

Holy brown sticky stuff lmfao never thought i'd ever see brown sticky stuff clan BT win against brown sticky stuff clan Ascent teamed up with 3 other brown sticky stuff clans l0l never thought POP would help them kids out thought :/

Imma smoke you just like I smoke my weed :)