How many preps a day must you win to be good?

J Styles

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many per day vs the same clan?

• 10+

Just cuz i wana feed the fire:

Rd is 3-3 vs eop (lost the 3 30 min preps we had won the 3planned ones)

Rd is 4-0 vs fi (no other clan today has that)

Rd is 1-0 vs lt

Rd is 3-0 vs s

Rd is 1-0 vs cp

Rd is 1-0 vs au

Rd is 1-0 vs bv

Rd is 2-0 vs ascent

Rd is 0-2 vs zu (wont prep us: :()

Rd is 1-0 vs nemisis

Rd is 17-5 in preps. If you took out the 30 min preps we would be 17-2.

Even though you guys continue to talk about how bad we are, idc i would rather lose 20 preps in a row than not do them, but if u wana get into ratios, no one has a better planned prep ratio than 17-2 with rd. Zu is like 3-4 vs eop and 1-3 vs fi, eop is like 2-5 to fi and 3-3 vs us, in reality it would be impossible to say without a doubt who is the best, my opinion its rd due to the record we have so far.

but what really matters is actually not any of the above. Its that people of all clans prep not just for claiming a win but for practice and fun, why not prep people over and over again, its fun lol. I hope that changes as some clans just win once and dont prep again for ages because they are trying to prove something. We ask every week for every clan to fight us and only fi agrees most of the time. We could be like welp we beat fi now lets not fight them like some clans but instead we actually like to have fun, and by having fun we have the best ratio of all clans currently =p its a new year hope clans change mentality from only prep till u win to just keep doing events because they are fun =p

I see what this topic is intended to do, but keeping it realistic for a second it depends how it goes in the next few weeks.

Addressing the elephant in the room; EOP beat RD in a 30 min prep recently and as such, EOP with the huge 90 people pulls and the wins at matched proved they are the dominant F2p clan at the moment with the untouchable pull and the dominant matched game.

As it stands, it's up to RD/ZU to prove they are better than EOP rather the vice versa simply because EOP are the best clan around at the moment and anyone with any sense can see that. Could ZU or RD do that? Sure they have the potential, both are great clans, but results speak louder than anything else and until the results come in, EOP are crowned at the top.

RD in particular have beat Fi matched recently which is an amazing accomplishment in its self, but eruption of pures DID beat RD in the last fight they had. I would love to see more because I truly believe RD could beat EOP on their day, just as EOP could beat RD on their day, so it would be nice to have a couple more fights to get a decisive victor because honestly, id love to know who is the best clan out of both of them.

Next time, who knows what could go on. But right now until the next prep happens EOP is sitting at the top of the pile and its up to everyone else to make the effort to dethrone them, not vice versa.

As a neutral in the entire thing I am looking forward to seeing what happens :)

Are you saying 1 prep loss to RD would dethrone us?

Jw

I see what this topic is intended to do, but keeping it realistic for a second it depends how it goes in the next few weeks.

Addressing the elephant in the room; EOP beat RD in a 30 min prep recently and as such, EOP with the huge 90 people pulls and the wins at matched proved they are the dominant F2p clan at the moment with the untouchable pull and the dominant matched game.

As it stands, it's up to RD/ZU to prove they are better than EOP rather the vice versa simply because EOP are the best clan around at the moment and anyone with any sense can see that. Could ZU or RD do that? Sure they have the potential, both are great clans, but results speak louder than anything else and until the results come in, EOP are crowned at the top.

RD in particular have beat Fi matched recently which is an amazing accomplishment in its self, but eruption of pures DID beat RD in the last fight they had. I would love to see more because I truly believe RD could beat EOP on their day, just as EOP could beat RD on their day, so it would be nice to have a couple more fights to get a decisive victor because honestly, id love to know who is the best clan out of both of them.

Next time, who knows what could go on. But right now until the next prep happens EOP is sitting at the top of the pile and its up to everyone else to make the effort to dethrone them, not vice versa.

As a neutral in the entire thing I am looking forward to seeing what happens :)

Yeah i agree, Rd does suck :)

Rd is 1-0 vs lt

Rd is 3-0 vs s

Rd is 1-0 vs cp

Rd is 1-0 vs au

Rd is 1-0 vs bv

Rd is 2-0 vs ascent

Rd is 1-0 vs nemisis

Even though you guys continue to talk about how bad we are, idc i would rather lose 20 preps in a row than not do them, but if u wana get into ratios, no one has a better planned prep ratio than 17-2 with rd. Zu is like 3-4 vs eop and 1-3 vs fi, eop is like 2-5 to fi and 3-3 vs us, in reality it would be impossible to say without a doubt who is the best, my opinion its rd due to the record we have so far.

but what really matters is actually not any of the above. Its that people of all clans prep not just for claiming a win but for practice and fun, why not prep people over and over again, its fun lol. I hope that changes as some clans just win once and dont prep again for ages because they are trying to prove something. We ask every week for every clan to fight us and only fi agrees most of the time. We could be like welp we beat fi now lets not fight them like some clans but instead we actually like to have fun, and by having fun we have the best ratio of all clans currently =p its a new year hope clans change mentality from only prep till u win to just keep doing events because they are fun =p

nice statistics but it's all about the fun wins and losses don't matter right?

you do realise cauliflower flame bait like this and trying to get a bite doesn't actually work? do you think going on sharkbrew and writing snide comments with smiley faces and 'lols' at the end actually makes a leader want to prep you?

Rd is 1-0 vs lt

Rd is 3-0 vs s

Rd is 1-0 vs cp

Rd is 1-0 vs au

Rd is 1-0 vs bv

Rd is 2-0 vs ascent

Rd is 1-0 vs nemisis

u wrote that essay just to say rd sucks?

By the looks of it, Sithlord is basically agreeing that EoP and Zu are #1 F2P matched o.O

@@James it looks like we're battling it out for #1 F2P matched again, the stakes are high, who will win?????????

Stay tuned for a the upcoming SharkBrew topic that will reveal IT ALL!

nice statistics but it's all about the fun wins and losses don't matter right?

you do realise cauliflower flame bait like this and trying to get a bite doesn't actually work? do you think going on sharkbrew and writing snide comments with smiley faces and 'lols' at the end actually makes a leader want to prep you?

im elder but in our clan anyone can accept a f2p prep member-leader cuz its so rare we get one and if the reason your clans dont want to prep us is due to me saying lols or a smiley on sharkbrew i feel for u m8