Bad Timing Against the World (ENVY AUDIO LEAK)

PICwarior381

eyyy much better propaganda vid :D you listened! cut the vid at 2:26 , this is where it was oh brown sticky stuff they coming back to whip us! just cut it ! cut it!!! DOWN 20 !! ENVY DESTROYED BT!! HAHAHA Real vid coming soon ;)

bro... how the fuckkk!! youre up 20 and you get smacked like that?!?! how?!?! really bt leaders?! you should kick Originalz! hes a hassan wanabe that cant call to save his life! hes the guy who Envy considered garbage and KICKED so he salty and trying to proof something! but garbage will always be garbage! take our garbage BT ;) thats what your''e good at! 

yo GJ ENVY! damn proud of you down 20 NP! 

Edit: after 2:26 why you put this vid bro? it just shows you being pushed to singles at Hillz hut? dafuq? i thought you learned :( just put a vid where youre up, cut it down and say ey we won :P hahaha

11 hours ago, Hassann said:

Lmfaoooooooooooo losing topic! Wait for our topic this is the 7th day you guys get railed by us hahahha

it's been treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee days since you left your house man treeeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking dayyyyyyys

"BTW I'M A NURSE I TAKE CARE OF MY MEMBERS JUST LIKE I TAKE CARE OF MY PATIENTS" fucking justin beiber, we left your ass with 11 ingame

BT wins again lmfaooo 4v1 np

4 hours ago, 0verl0wd said:

eyyy much better propaganda vid :D you listened! cut the vid at 2:26 , this is where it was oh brown sticky stuff they coming back to whip us! just cut it ! cut it!!! DOWN 20 !! ENVY DESTROYED BT!! HAHAHA Real vid coming soon ;)

bro... how the fuckkk!! youre up 20 and you get smacked like that?!?! how?!?! really bt leaders?! you should kick Originalz! hes a hassan wanabe that cant call to save his life! hes the guy who Envy considered garbage and KICKED so he salty and trying to proof something! but garbage will always be garbage! take our garbage BT ;) thats what your''e good at! 

yo GJ ENVY! damn proud of you down 20 NP! 

Edit: after 2:26 why you put this vid bro? it just shows you being pushed to singles at Hillz hut? dafuq? i thought you learned :( just put a vid where youre up, cut it down and say ey we won :P hahaha

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got fucked up, get more clans to help you lmfaoo

5 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

it's been treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee days since you left your home man treeeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking dayyyyyyys

"BTW I'M A NURSE I TAKE CARE OF MY MEMBERS JUST LIKE I TAKE CARE OF MY PATIENTS" fucking justin beiber, we left your ass with 11 ingame

BT wins again lmfaooo 4v1 np

LMFA000000 fake topic as always you lose and post a video of you losing L000L peep our video and watch the end if you wanna laugh like johnny martinez! your clan will never be #1  DOWN 20NP keep piping up i will close your clan

Stop lying to your members LMFAO  your cd version 2 you embarrased yourself to the pure community already! keep it going tho:) its just gonna make you lose more and more people 3 of your members joined last night! #envy on my chest you soft broccoli bums! PM me to be #1 also to be in the best XLPC clan to ever open! You all dont wanna be led by a anorexic skinny mofo come join the herd and be led by me a well known experienced leader that will lead you to victory! FLASH3:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, Hassann said:

Stop lying to your members LMFAO  your cd version 2 you embarrased yourself to the pure community already! keep it going tho:) its just gonna make you lose more and more people 3 of your members joined last night! #envy on my chest you soft broccoli bums! PM me to be #1 also to be in the best XLPC clan to ever open! You all dont wanna be led by a anorexic skinny mofo come join the herd and be led by me a well known experienced leader that will lead you to victory! FLASH3:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nigga stfu how can you say you brown sticky stuff like this, you embarassing yourself to the pure community? Nigga everywhere Envy went you were the fucking garbage never forget we stomped your ass while we were xlpc and you fuckers were lpc we smoked you, you can't even respect the combat cap and you wanna talk brown sticky stuff... just don't pipe up little whore, keep lying to your members, keep doing drop parties stay at your house camping edge 24/7 just to try and compete with us, nigga 5 of your members including 4 officials joined us just because you guys are fucking ass

Talking about anorexic skinny mofo nigga you just a juice head bundle of twigsgot trying to act like he big online but in reality you just on steroid and we all know what steroid does to your dick litte whore, I will knock the brown sticky stuff out of your steroid head pussy

FLASH3:IMASTEROIDHEADWITHALITTLEDICK@@@@@@@@@

2 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

No matter what happened, I still like you buddy

We only killed your clan because of byron and blackson thinking they could pipe up hopefully they learnt their lesson still like a lot of guys in bt and im happy ur killing ascent and envy two other dogbrown sticky stuff clans and your actually doing a good job 2v1ing them i was at ydays trip ragging kids with the sk boys on my tank @GENOCIDE LEADER knows. When you turn  up to rag envy in ascent capes but you find them in ev capes rip

IMG_0372.JPG

8 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Nigga stfu how can you say you brown sticky stuff like this, you embarassing yourself to the pure community? Nigga everywhere Envy went you were the fucking garbage never forget we stomped your ass while we were xlpc and you fuckers were lpc we smoked you, you can't even respect the combat cap and you wanna talk brown sticky stuff... just don't pipe up little whore, keep lying to your members, keep doing drop parties stay at your house camping edge 24/7 just to try and compete with us, nigga 5 of your members including 4 officials joined us just because you guys are fucking ass

Talking about anorexic skinny mofo nigga you just a juice head bundle of twigsgot trying to act like he big online but in reality you just on steroid and we all know what steroid does to your dick litte whore, I will knock the brown sticky stuff out of your steroid head pussy

FLASH3:IMASTEROIDHEADWITHALITTLEDICK@@@@@@@@@

murderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she wroteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee imagine being proud of 2 v 1ing bt fucking imagineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@Hassann Thats why you are such a fucking loser IRL feels bad to be you tbh

<10:21:50> You poked "313" with message: if anyone needs an account for saturday i need to know now
<10:22:31> You poked "313" with message: i might not be on tomorrow depending upon what i get done today in preparation for my baby shower
<10:22:43> "313" pokes you: lol
<10:22:55> "313" pokes you: if i had a broken arm id still be on for tommorow
<10:239> You poked "313" with message: well tbh my baby is more important then it.. ngl
<10:23:45> "313" pokes you: if u cant make it you gotta recruit 2-3 guys on ts
<10:23:49> "313" pokes you: those are the rules
<10:24:16> You poked "313" with message: im not even on right now im botting 3 accounts just went to stop to say hi. Im starting this brown sticky stuff to
<10:253> "313" pokes you: stop botting and focus recruiting

<10:258> "313" pokes you: i cant carry anymore
<10:25:15> "313" pokes you: this is exactly what uzi did
<10:25:33> You poked "313" with message: ive been recruiting and brown sticky stuff. I have a family starting soon dude.