Bad Timing's Sunday (Making Envy End)

Dzeko

We got intel that Envy was out spamming constantly like they always do and waited for them to rush us,, which they never did. Envy had the nerve to walk up to corp hill, which left them retreating to ca within minutes where we dropped them 1 by 1. Ca soon became filled with multiple clans but we continued to focus Envy and clear the trash out the wild. Moments later we had Envy hopping to world 1 and then logging out and ending their poor trip completely because their members were out of sets.

Later a fight was setup with Ascent, and we found out Rampage had rushed Ascent at 13 ports therefore we logged in and got some action, clearing both clans out of the wilderness.

Back to mass recruiting envy rats :(

5961da156e23fc94906e7e13769b776d.png

l0l   actually I'm the guy who closed you clan over and over bv , elevtion and envy yall shud work on quality instead paying 10m per opt wise guy

Just now, TheReal said:

Idk who you are but you're probably still upset that you only got member rank when your clan closed into mine, no need to be upset

Just now, YB Chris said:

l0l   actually I'm the guy who closed you clan over and over bv , elevtion and envy yall shud work on quality instead paying 10m per opt wise guy

Buddy you weren't even clanning when bv was open stay quiet pls