9-0. #1 F2P. Any competition out there?

Repa

12 minutes ago, Repa said:

Outburst is a F2P based clan? Supremacy beat FOE in F2P?

u beat sup in a 30 min 28v28 prep? after massing and warming up your warrers while sup decided to battle with whoever was on?

please don't flatter yourself. you only killed 1 person vs foe, so if you think beating sup in a 30min f2p prep makes you #1 then you're more delusional than i thought

1 minute ago, lookatwhatidid said:

u beat sup in a 30 min 28v28 prep? after massing and warming up your warrers while sup decided to battle with whoever was on?

please don't flatter yourself. you only killed 1 person vs foe, so if you think beating sup in a 30min f2p prep makes you #1 then you're more delusional than i thought

#3 is still third place don't get so upset there buddy

Just now, lookatwhatidid said:

u havent beat any good clans in a scheduled f2p prep, stay easy and keep #3 warm for me buddy

It is very basic and I am not sure why I have to spell it out for you. We beat Supremacy, the clan that beat you. What is so hard to understand?

3 minutes ago, Repa said:

It is very basic and I am not sure why I have to spell it out for you. We beat Supremacy, the clan that beat you. What is so hard to understand?

5 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

u havent beat any good clans in a scheduled f2p prep, stay easy and keep #3 warm for me buddy

stay easy at #3 btw

3 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

hard to say that when u only killed 1 person in a f2p prep mate

feel free to rm foe whenever ur ready to move up from ur #3 spot

Fearless has nothing to prove, as I said earlier. When you have a decent pull and can match our opts let us know. Maybe try rematching Supremacy before, though.