EnVy chases Bad Oven Timer around the wilderness!

Don Elmir

zOdp9rp.png

For the 6th consecutive week in a row EnVy masses up 60+ green dicked bandits to take on BT with rp/sk helping them.

We came out ontop as usual nothing to say here.

4efecfd3f892a47f6a4f0b39675298ad.png

Thank you, see you tomorrow!

Where was ascent btw?

Bark, @GENOCIDE LEADER

jNfV9BE.png

First fight was ontop of Corp hill, where we completely steam rolled them , I don't think they went past 25 ingame once.

Second fight was at hillz hut, where we dropped them to 15 ingame in less than 20 seconds, yikes!!

Vid shows it all, feel free to watch!

(Vid is late to the fight, as I was late to the trip, xD)

King Elmir POV

Haz POV:

jNfV9BE.png

Join EnVy Today!

Well I'm the guy that can spell right first off and second I'm the guy making you guys pay for snipe teams cause you guys cant compete. "Make sure you get those 5 recruits or deranked." Great quality though your addy scims, your vids and the snipe teams might almost let you move up to lpc..... oh wait you got bullied back down. Retards

1 minute ago, YB Chris said:

Well I'm the guy that can spell right first off and second I'm the guy making you guys pay for snipe teams cause you guys cant compete. "Make sure you get those 5 recruits or deranked." Great quality though your addy scims, your vids and the snipe teams might almost let you move up to lpc..... oh wait you got bullied back down. Retards

Don't get upset man it's a video game

4 minutes ago, YB Chris said:

Imagine being a +1 in the xlpc scene looooooooooool delete your client retard

6 minutes ago, YB Chris said:

This is also the guy that doesn't know how to quote! I think he was talking to you @Big Meat!