Message To FOM

17_

1 minute ago, Tannie said:

Lmfao im coming on my tank and hit u and there is nothing u can do abt it l0l0l9k

yes please wake up at 3am to hit me on tanks (fearless just joined eop btw stay mad HAH) make sure u bring over 40 too lol 1 tank aint enuf

3 hours ago, 17_ said:

yes please wake up at 3am to hit me on tanks (fearless just joined eop btw stay mad HAH) make sure u bring over 40 too lol 1 tank aint enuf

why need stay mad, they joined so i can get locs lol , make sure u can catch them this time, you couldnt catch the last 1 in 3months l0000l. 1 tank is more than enough l00000l.

Just now, Tannie said:

why need stay mad, they joined so i can get locs lol , make sure u can catch them this time, you couldnt catch the last 1 in 3months l0000l. 1 tank is more than enough l00000l.

cya at 3am 

15 minutes ago, 17_ said:

Nigga, everyone knows you sent a dick pick to a 14 year old.

yeah so did 6ix9ine and you listen to his music 24/7 lmfao

13 minutes ago, Satans said:

No mains fo, and u won't get mains in return, simple stuff

Nice lol you're bright

Just now, Satans said:

Thx, time will tell if fo is the same, although based on the past, maybe not so much :s

what past? son you didnt start pure clanning with the big dogs till literally this year lmfao

Just now, Himsa said:

what past? son you didnt start pure clanning with the big dogs till literally this year lmfao

Aye lol, I've seen enough to kno some of ur ranks are brain dead

Got back into RS start of last year* but yeah I'm glad about that, had a couple of years hiatus off RS in the prime off my youth, fucking bitches and slanging drugs while u nerds brag about clanning for 10 years lmfao, fucking virgins

Just now, Satans said:

Aye lol, I've seen enough to kno some of ur ranks are brain dead

Got back into RS start of last year* but yeah I'm glad about that, had a couple of years hiatus off RS in the prime off my youth, fucking bitches and slanging drugs while u nerds brag about clanning for 10 years lmfao, fucking virgins

bro why you talking shit like that about your eop ranks

Just now, Forever Green said:

bro only a foc member would turn something thats ingame into something out of game lol sad doxers u must be mad that ur 1-6 vs apex in p2p l0000ll @Himsa has nothing he can say so he resorts to irl 

l0l are you scared of my insults? they carry no weight irl so relax l0000l no 1 is gonna harm you irl except maybe your parents lmfao