Will EoP accept the F2P Prep?

Foe

Will they accept?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will they accept?

2 minutes ago, Forever Green said:

ye bro and wheres ur 70 ingame? l0000l holydreams always make fake numbers, thats even one of the things you flamed him for in ur 6k word essay on why foc is shit l000l

this was a picture taken during the sitting as u can see marko asking some ranks to sit in the cc :)

2d6th6W.png

Just now, holydreams said:

can pull 70 to a prep if we fight eop, dw :]

but it wont happen

then why cant you pull more than 50 in wildy when you hype up the whole week to "kill eop" l0l??? dead clan ahahhaa

Just now, Foe said:

2d6th6W.png

lol so a p2p prep (in ur own server) before eop reopened (taking 10 of ur members)? l000000l nice try buddy maybe you should go back to highschool and write another 6k word essay about holydreams being shit and foc being dead l000l

Just now, Forever Green said:

then why cant you pull more than 50 in wildy when you hype up the whole week to "kill eop" l0l??? dead clan ahahhaa

lol so a p2p prep (in ur own server) before eop reopened (taking 10 of ur members)? l000000l nice try buddy maybe you should go back to highschool and write another 6k word essay about holydreams being shit and foc being dead l000l

because people have lives lol, guess we'll see where your mouth is at during the summer :D

the eop members were declined prior to the prep o_O

QNr4g0p.png

gmt timezone btw, prep was 11pm start 

1 minute ago, Foe said:

because people have lives lol, guess we'll see where your mouth is at during the summer :D

the eop members were declined prior to the prep o_O

QNr4g0p.png

gmt timezone btw, prep was 11pm start 

hey look @Foe you just got a deal, @Range Grudge said if you stop being little pussies and fight eop in the wilderness (where u hyped ur members up saying u will) then eop will fight you in clan wars l0l. looks like they dont care if they prep you or not, but you care so much l000l but @Jamz will obviously decline because that means actually fighting eop in the weekend LOOOOL looks like @Foe is declining the prep....

3 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Damn

I guess eOp will prep/fullout fom when you start fighting them back in the wilderness (with no mains) and not running from a fight when it's matched (refer to my signature lol)

Doubt it'll happen tho, fom is now a tank clan and always been pussies, unfortunately.

Unlucky boys

LOL ?

6 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Damn

I guess eOp will prep/fullout fom when you start fighting them back in the wilderness (with no mains) and not running from a fight when it's matched (refer to my signature lol)

Doubt it'll happen tho, fom is now a tank clan and always been pussies, unfortunately.

Unlucky boys

E262Rlh.png

nnykCYp.png

HEDdNB9.png

59fb45c5b42f284c1d3c4ce3d7dcb3e1.png

lol irl

3 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

So you hide from eop in wilderness, giving them no action. And expect that they respond by giving you preps?

Funny shit. You can declare all you want, but in the end of the day, youre still stuckat #6 on weekends until EOP decides to close again.

4 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

u starve eop in wildy and expect action from them in clw lol nice fom logic right there

13 minutes ago, Range Grudge said:

If you give us action in the wildy on weekends, we will consider fighting you in the arena.

If you continue to end 45 mins in and fighting only 1 clan for 2 minutes, you will get no fights.  

The ball is in your court.

~EoP leadership 

do u not know how stupid u sound?

u literally pull 100 to the wilderness due to reopening hype aswell as multiple clans closing into you aswell as mass training 20 defence in a scene where 1 defence has been a thing for well over a year now lmfao

and then expect a clan who is down 30-50 to fight you?

you should definitely not lecture ppl with suicidal thoughts

we'll see about that in the summer buddy

damn man i never thought eop would be so beta 

lmfao irl

legit given the opportunity to face off foe in a matched fight but are just too scared as there is no propaganda to mask a loss 

shit clan and this is exactly why u will never be remembered for anything other than bringing aids into the pure community

should hang ur head in shame @Range Grudge 

u go from being in tlp, a clan who wasn't ever afraid to throw it down to the likes of eop jesus christ l0l

8 minutes ago, Foe said:

u literally pull 100 to the wilderness due to reopening hype aswell as multiple clans closing into you aswell as mass training 20 defence in a scene where 1 defence has been a thing for well over a year now lmfao

and then expect a clan who is down 30-50 to fight you?

you should definitely not lecture ppl with suicidal thoughts

u had ub cp tlp and 12 years of clans closing into u and u still starve eop lmao duno what else to say u must be dutch

Just now, Foe said:

and then expect a clan who is down 50 to fight you?

i'd definitely not want you in my rank team lmfao

You had signups (80+ for both days) its not my fault that your members are scared to attend your trips lol, maybe u should work on that and stop using summer as an excuse. I remember FOM saying the same shit last summer and you still got bullied by EOP.

Your members are just sick of your rivalry vs eop and dont want these hands, which is why you went from 90>50 pulls after EOP reopened

Also who would want to be a rank in a runescape clan in 2018 LOL

1 minute ago, Martin Tyler said:

u had ub cp tlp and 12 years of clans closing into u and u still starve eop lmao duno what else to say u must be dutch

ub and tlp are the same clan LMAO, what cp other than fucking alexwaar, szn and jordai are in FOE?

yh dude lets just suicide into 100 people with 50-70

when your hype dies down (which will happen) we'll see what the fuck you'll do to us in the wilderness

i'm guessing ull bring mains and prob train 39 defence lololol

1 minute ago, Foe said:

ub and tlp are the same clan LMAO, what cp other than fucking alexwaar, szn and jordai are in FOE?

yh dude lets just suicide into 100 people with 50-70

when your hype dies down (which will happen) we'll see what the fuck you'll do to us in the wilderness

i'm guessing ull bring mains and prob train 39 defence lololol

u keep mentioning summer aka the minor leagues lol when ppl with lives will be out there enjoying the weather and the vacations you will still be hiding from eop and crying about no clw

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

You had signups (80+ for both days) its not my fault that your members are scared to attend your trips lol, maybe u should work on that and stop using summer as an excuse. I remember FOM saying the same shit last summer and you still got bullied by EOP.

Your members are just sick of your rivalry vs eop and dont want these hands, which is why you went from 90>50 pulls after EOP reopened

Also who would want to be a rank in a runescape clan in 2018 LOL

dude what the fuck are u even saying? how on earth can u kno how much foe has signed up when u dont even have a fucking leak in us?

17 - afgelopen donderdag om 18:48
@138
@1831
1831 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:24
?
17 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:24
u guna join fo
idm if u do
i pay u 2 spy and u can have ur cwa
1831 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:24
yes
17 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:24
i pay good
between me and u too
deal?
u get wat u want (cwa) and i get wat i want (locs)
and u get money
1831 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:26
its ramadan
leaking is haram
17 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:26
ll0 stfu kid
just do it
only me/u know and u make easy gp
1831 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:27
im good thanj you brother
17 - afgelopen donderdag om 20:27
okay if u decline just know once u realise how bad fo's community is
and you will realise
u can stay in fo
im offering u a deal
i can guarantee ur there for a week before u realise how bad their community is and wana come back
and ur

we had 55 signed up for saturday, and 64 for sunday

bullied in summer last year? u lost #1 from all of july up until october, u kno when u decided to bring mains again and continue starving relevant clans from cwa? lmao irl x2

our members are more than happy to fight eop, ur just too scared to lose in a place where no propaganda can be used to mask defeat

its sad that ur clan is so fucking shit and has an ego when ur legit shit l0l