Will EoP accept the F2P Prep?

Foe

Will they accept?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will they accept?

2 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

u keep mentioning summer aka the minor leagues lol when ppl with lives will be out there enjoying the weather and the vacations you will still be hiding from eop and crying about no clw

lol good luck

6 hours ago, Range Grudge said:

If you give us action in the wildy on weekends, we will consider fighting you in the arena.

If you continue to end 45 mins in and fighting only 1 clan for 2 minutes, you will get no fights.  

The ball is in your court.

~EoP leadership 

ur mexican leader will never accept any prep/fullout vs Foe lmfao, theirs a reason that mexican is hiding and scared to do a prep on a painted game in 2k18, i did this to u btw eop.

8 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

So you hide from eop in wilderness, giving them no action. And expect that they respond by giving you preps?

Funny shit. You can declare all you want, but in the end of the day, youre still stuckat #6 on weekends until EOP decides to close again.

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

So you hide from eop in wilderness, giving them no action. And expect that they respond by giving you preps?

Funny shit. You can declare all you want, but in the end of the day, youre still stuckat #6 on weekends until EOP decides to close again.

You make no sense son how can 60 people fight 100+ people eop just a masser clan safe to say

58 minutes ago, Shaka Zulu said:

You make no sense son how can 60 people fight 100+ people eop just a masser clan safe to say

Eop has fought AND won 75vs100 with CP and 70vs100 vs RD, theres a thing called returning in wilderness.

Masser clan lol,dont make me laugh dog...

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Eop has fought AND won 75vs100 with CP and 70vs100 vs RD, theres a thing called returning in wilderness.

Masser clan lol,dont make me laugh dog...

Keep lliving in the past inbred with your 1987 reference

19 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

You had signups (80+ for both days) its not my fault that your members are scared to attend your trips lol, maybe u should work on that and stop using summer as an excuse. I remember FOM saying the same shit last summer and you still got bullied by EOP.

Your members are just sick of your rivalry vs eop and dont want these hands, which is why you went from 90>50 pulls after EOP reopened

Also who would want to be a rank in a runescape clan in 2018 LOL

Besides the last sentence this whole paragraph is just facepalm. If you live on rs especially during the summer you need to get your priorities straight