So much for LPC lol

Link`

Its up to the ranks to enforce it lol? They shouldn't allow a 78 on a trip & say oh well its 3 cmb levels.. Its still breaking the rules.

Same thing goes for if u bring Mith to a 1 def prep and say Oh well its only mith. A rule is a rule, nobody thinks to break that one, why do they break the combat cap?

New lpc cb cap 82-

Um wtf? that's like mpc brown sticky stuff. That's the brown sticky stuff I'm talking about. lolol

Although the LPC scene didn't say as low combat as I would have liked, at least we have more clans out in the wilderness now.

This is true. And more people exposed to pure clans which is nice.

Um wtf? that's like mpc brown sticky stuff. That's the brown sticky stuff I'm talking about. lolol

This is true. And more people exposed to pure clans which is nice.

why are u saying brown sticky stuff im pretty sure curse had a 79 with 20 def

why are u saying brown sticky stuff im pretty sure curse had a 79 with 20 def

Are you broccolied? He was lvl 70 with 20 def. Dumbass. lolol and that was Lalo_vargas. And I specifically told him to make a new pure when I was with Curse.

At the beginning there were 4 clans: remedy , curse, conquer & olympus.

Remedy already had some 70s & curse leader already had 20 defence before we made the rules. (45-69 cmb 1-5 def)

We hoped that they would make new accounts to follow the rules afterall everyone agreed on them.

Sadly non of them did and conquer brought some kids in mith & addy.

So it already started bad....

At the beginning there were 4 clans: remedy , curse, conquer & olympus.

Remedy already had some 70s & curse leader already had 20 defence before we made the rules. (45-69 cmb 1-5 def)

We hoped that they would make new accounts to follow the rules afterall everyone agreed on them.

Sadly non of them did and conquer brought some kids in mith & addy.

So it already started bad....

You weren't there in the original conversation that those clan leaders had with IVP before LPC's came so I don't expect you to understand this part. But they had an agreement that clan's will make their own requirements and it is their choice to accept fights knowingly of the other's combats. Dude from remedy is just stubborn as fuck and his members over 70 will not make new accounts. Curse had ONE person with 20 defence in which he barely used his mith, for one. For two, he was inactive anyway and barely played, and like I said he started a new pure also. Conquer didn't have mith or addy, not sure where that info even came from because I never saw one except for their lvl 90s and 100s main pures they used for scouting.