ASCENT NOOOOOOOOOO TY FOR ACTION THO

Fat Boy

6 minutes ago, Brock said:

me and my members over here laughing why rp is trying so hard after they had our old rivals close into them because of ascent then fake a 50v50 prep to even pull gz on trying so hard i woke up massed up and almost pulled as much as you.

:thinking: 

btw ryan fat asf

Brah, You had 3hit and misfit members in ur cape. Brought misfits 70s into the xlpc and rp is the one trying hard? half of your "members" were invites or from different clans. Stfu already and next time I flame you ingame don't tell the leaders to shut me up, do it yourself.

6 minutes ago, P R O D said:

HAHAHA dude they won and they think they're relevant enough for me to care @True Loyalty try again 

Apparently we're relevant enough for you to grace us with your presence on every topic we make on ascent.

7 minutes ago, Brock said:

me and my members over here laughing why rp is trying so hard after they had our old rivals close into them because of ascent then fake a 50v50 prep to even pull gz on trying so hard i woke up massed up and almost pulled as much as you.

:thinking: 

btw ryan fat asf

oh boy , im not fat im chunky , brock should not be making comments like that as a sharkbrew rank  @Lenin @slushpuppeh @Moni 

1 minute ago, True Loyalty said:

Brah, You had 3hit and misfit members in ur cape. Brought misfits 70s into the xlpc and rp is the one trying hard? half of your "members" were invites or from different clans. Stfu already and next time I flame you ingame don't tell the leaders to shut me up, do it yourself.

Apparently we're relevant enough for you to grace us on every topic we make on ascent.

your silly if i wanted to i would message my boys and you wouldnt be in fally with your rune scim 1 item for long bud  your clan has no hype so it needs stuff like this to survive.

3 minutes ago, Brock said:

your silly if i wanted to i would message my boys and you wouldnt be in fally with your rune scim 1 item for long bud  your clan has no hype so it needs stuff like this to survive.

Stuff like what? Recruiting members that left from a different clan and fighting you guys with more opts below the xlpc cap? Brock your threats mean nothing and gratz on your suspension.

6 minutes ago, True Loyalty said:

Apparently we're relevant enough for you to grace us with your presence on every topic we make on ascent.

Misfits don't have lvl 70s ahahah and the topics humor me aren't you supposed to comment of forums ... Excuse generator .. keep trying and maybe Ryan will promote you to proud member LOL quote me if mad 

2 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Misfits don't have lvl 70s ahahah and the topics humor me aren't you supposed to comment of forums ... Excuse generator .. keep trying and maybe Ryan will promote you to proud member LOL quote me if mad 

Prod are you fucking stupid? I am in misfits and I am lvl 75? Brew or screw? lvl 75? Do you even know your own clan members?

3 minutes ago, True Loyalty said:

Prod are you fucking stupid? I am in misfits and I am lvl 75? Brew or screw? lvl 75? Do you even know your own clan members?

Lol evidently not LOLOL no misfits accounts were in our fall in tho so next 

1 minute ago, True Loyalty said:

https://gyazo.com/b14dc6e220e2c60ab31400c2fd798f28 See that 67 called A dutch and then rest of them? Looks familiar right? That's your fall in with Misfits second in command, Zee's right hand man.

Yeah his baby pure. Let me rephrase this so you understand this time no lpc accounts were in our fall in . Rampage won today why you so mad lmao 

2 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Yeah his baby pure. Let me rephrase this so you understand this time no lpc accounts were in our fall in . Rampage won today why you so mad lmao 

Until you stop claiming bullshit like you don't bring lpcs into the xlpc scene, I won't be sleeping at night just like you piped out last week it's our time to shine ;). Oh and what was the xlpc cap? 65? So... technically anything above that would fall into the lpc side. H4g78kD.png

We both know lpc is 82-101 so what's the excuse this time we still brought 70s and you won sooooo it wasn't the accounts we used last week haha we posted one winning topic and look at y'all blowin up the brew. Relax yo won you don't have to prove it anymore LOL

Just now, P R O D said:

We both know lpc is 82-101 so what's the excuse this time we still brought 70s and you won sooooo it wasn't the accounts we used last week haha we posted one winning topic and look at y'all blowin up the brew. Your misfits fam don't make me flame you 

You guys pulled the same shit last week when we were down opts and why do you guys resort to threats? Go ahead bro. Flame me.

3 minutes ago, True Loyalty said:

You guys pulled the same shit last week when we were down opts and why do you guys resort to threats? Go ahead bro. Flame me.

You are just looking for attention.

And actually last week every fight was even opts.

23 minutes ago, P R O D said:

We both know lpc is 82-101 so what's the excuse this time we still brought 70s and you won sooooo it wasn't the accounts we used last week haha we posted one winning topic and look at y'all blowin up the brew. Relax yo won you don't have to prove it anymore LOL

are we confirming xlpc is going to be 81 cb cap ? since lpc is 82-102 

4 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

are we confirming xlpc is going to be 81 cb cap ? since lpc is 82-102 

Let's all get 50 defence instead it'll be like mini main clanning ; we'll talk this week Ryan for now enjoy your Sunday evening