All Jamz wanted was some help

موني

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, McBaevid said:

no actually ur fucking stupid and dogshit 

enjoy continuing pouring ur fucking sad life into a shit clan that NOBDOY THINKS IS GOOD LMFAO

bro ur clan cant beat us in a 2v1 i think every1 knows that we are good 

29 minutes ago, McBaevid said:

no actually ur fucking stupid and dogshit 

enjoy continuing pouring ur fucking sad life into a shit clan that NOBDOY THINKS IS GOOD LMFAO

that same clan that made you post your pic dump in private, 2 pics, 0 vids and no topic either LOL apex is literally dead

6 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

ur responses are just embarrassing at this point. u became a punching bag and it's been a while now l0l

yeah man the 0 vids and 2 pics from your p2p trip do indicate that apex is our punching bag you literally only have cwa lmfao 

2 minutes ago, Leading said:

yeah man the 0 vids and 2 pics from your p2p trip do indicate that apex is our punching bag you literally only have cwa lmfao 

no1 cares about wildy l0l we are all 20something with better shit to do. mustafa is still a punching bag to every1 tho l00l

3 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

no1 cares about wildy l0l we are all 20something with better shit to do. mustafa is still a punching bag to every1 tho l00l

no1 cares about cwa l0l we are all 20something with better shit to do. nox is still titans bitch to every1 tho l00l

3 minutes ago, Leading said:

no1 cares about cwa l0l we are all 20something with better shit to do. nox is still titans bitch to every1 tho l00l

i login for 20minutes after work/gym and beat every1 in this booboo game. u spend 6hours of your weekend getting crashed all day and juggling between a client with a main and a client with a pure l0l

Just now, Martin Tyler said:

i login for 20minutes after work/gym and beat every1 in this booboo game. u spend 6hours of your weekend getting crashed all day and juggling between a client with a main and a client with a pure l0l

10 hours ago, Leading said:

that same clan that made you post your pic dump in private, 2 pics, 0 vids and no topic either LOL apex is literally dead

fake news

your gaming life sucks lmfao i can't even imagine about off screen