Over Powered much?

Tripluh

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like these weapons to be on for P2P Minis / P2P Preps?

• Yes, its part of the game and i enjoy it.
    • No, it just prove that you can pay for an item and be OP.

So if you do scape and keep up with the community, you know that with the snake boss being released, the old school runescape team have created a "Fang" to add onto Stod (Staff of the dead), and a Blow pipe. These are both drops from the snake boss.

The effects of these weapons DPS is tremendous...  The staff has a 1/4 chance of poisoning  with inflecting any sort of damage (being mage or melee attacks).

The blow pipe is legit as fast as darts, and poisons your opponent with "6"  or so, then the damage eventually rises to "20" poison hits?

So pure community this is my question to you, would you want this weapon on for P2P mini / P2P Preps?

They'll drop, just like the price of the weapons will eventually.

And since when was miniing and prepping not a waste of money anyway? It's like 100/150k per round in food pots and bolts if you're tanking till out.

poll speaks for itself breh.

Not really.. I'm guessing most of the people that voted no have brown sticky stuff all idea of how it works and are too poor to even afford it.. So if they can't abuse it, no one can!

#purelogic

Topic wasn't meant to flame nor catch flame bait bro. Relax, i'm just curious to see how the community will look at these weapons. We all have our own opinions init?