A change

Changes

Yeah this just looks like a list of your opinions of clans, which is clearly pretty biased. Doesn't seem like you have any actual context or facts to base this brown sticky stuff on, you have a warped view of the pure community. Seems like you've been in a couple of clans and think you know what you're talking about, doesn't seem like you have any real knowledge of what happens behind the scenes or any real understanding of clanning politics and how brown sticky stuff works. You don't seem to be in a fair position to judge who's "down to fight" because you've probably never been involved in that sort of decision making, and if you have that just again will speak to how your views would be warped and biased as a leader of a clan. You seem pretty white knightish, and I highly doubt you've ever really had to create a culture or identity for your clan, you don't know what works and what doesn't you just have an opinion on what you think clans should be like.

Glad you enjoyed sharing your opinions though, this is just mine.

Interesting topic, but you added in some very irrelevant/incorrect info.

Fi has been dethroned since the beginning of 2014, by CP (pretty sure they beat them in wild multiple times and 3-0d in CLW). Fi is still pretty solid at matched though.

EOP has only been #1 for the past few weekends, we would have to wait longer and actually see how it pans out, before claiming theyre #1 tbh. Especially since they were irrelevant for over a year in 07scape. Really bad at matched imo.

FOE's hype won't be as great as it seems. They will pull decent for the first few weeks, but after that, they'll be the same old FOE and lose interest, leading to lower pulls etc. May still be good at CLW but yeah.

Something about CP hacking or something? Pretty sure thats like 3-4 years outdated lol. Couldn't tell if that was an attempt to rustle a clan's jimmies that doesn't even use this site. But back to the main topic, they've been at the top in matched/wildy for the past year or so excluding the past 1-2 months, so you can't really downtalk that.

Zu may be good in their matched game but once FOE/TLP re-open they will be lost. And on top of that, I'm pretty sure they aren't even above average when it comes to P2P matched.

RD consists of a bunch of mass recruited members and some FOE guys. Will lose those FOE guys soon and go back down to the bad quality, even if they have high levels.

LT/BV/SKO will close/reopen 100x, irrelevant.

Feel free to counter anything said :)

EOP has only been #1 for the past few weekends, we would have to wait longer and actually see how it pans out, before claiming theyre #1 tbh. Especially since they were irrelevant for over a year in 07scape. Really bad at matched imo.

Know ur place lol.

For past few weekends? How lost are you? "Really bad at matched" ? Pretty sure we beat RD like 3 times in a row lately, beat Zu 3 times in a row lately & Beat Fi the last prep we had + the wilderness fights we've had BEFORE we started pulling more than them.

Crawl back to CP.

Shame that some clans can't accept the truth when its unbiased and right there in front of them :P

Everyone perceives things differently, even if you and I were looking at the same thing from the exact same position at the same time we would form our own understanding of what we're looking at. 

The fact that you find this topic to be entirely true and unbiased doesn't tell me anything about the subject but quite a lot about the author if you catch my drift ;)

Everyone perceives things differently, even if you and I were looking at the same thing from the exact same position at the same time we would form our own understanding of what we're looking at. 

The fact that you find this topic to be entirely true and unbiased doesn't tell me anything about the subject but quite a lot about the author if you catch my drift ;)

The majority of it is biased obviously, so is every single response. But there are some true things in there that you can't hide from :/

The majority of it is biased obviously, so is every single response. But there are some true things in there that you can't hide from :/

Would you mind pointing some of these truths out? You go ahead and do that and I'll be nice enough to point out some of the obvious flaws with those truths.

You still get an A for effort :)

You're basically telling pure clans to drop their rivalries? Read rd/zu bull brown sticky stuff. You do realize the pure community thrives off of it.

Majority of us are men, we have 17x the amount of testosterone as females. Thus we thrive off of competition, violence and winning. And you're trying to tell me not to be competitive, violent and win?

I'm not a fucking girl, go spread your princess beta bull brown sticky stuff on your home clan forums.

I'll keep my clan 2x chromosomes free & continue to purge my enemies and create rivalries over nothing. Then I'll go hit the gym with my high levels of testosterone, come home and fuck my girlfriend and lay in bed knowing that I'm a fucking man.

I'd say we've represented the pure community as the #1 pure clan far better than Fi did. The only fights we crash involve Fi (because they should be fighting us), RD (because they try to crash all our fights) or CP (because its lulz), anyone else is welcome to fight each other unharmed, in fact we're more than willing to AC the aforementioned 3 clans off anyone elses fights.

Fi on the other hand crashed and flamed everyone for no reason.

You're basically telling pure clans to drop their rivalries? Read rd/zu bull brown sticky stuff. You do realize the pure community thrives off of it.

Majority of us are men, we have 17x the amount of testosterone as females. Thus we thrive off of competition, violence and winning. And you're trying to tell me not to be competitive, violent and win?

I'm not a fucking girl, go spread your princess beta bull brown sticky stuff on your home clan forums.

I'll keep my clan 2x chromosomes free & continue to purge my enemies and create rivalries over nothing. Then I'll go hit the gym with my high levels of testosterone, come home and fuck my girlfriend and lay in bed knowing that I'm a fucking man.

flex 4 me?