This game is completely shit

Ace Krave

ok what else would you do with your life if you didnt have rs, you seem upset you should take some time to calm down and then see how your attitude or opinion changes. it's just a game calm down

God bless, you of all people aren't in the right position to be telling people to "calm down". You honestly are one of the first people that get frustrated when someone gives their opinions about your clan over the internet.

If anything YOU need to go outside and get some fresh air, i see you on these forums 24/7.

No, because I never put the game before friends or family or real life circumstances.

I find the only people who are bitter about their experience are people who spent 15 hours a day playing and blew off friends/school/work/girlfriends for Runescape. Don't pick berries for GP, I can earn atleast 12-15M an hour by working 1 irl. Strongly suggest you take the same approach, frees up alot of time.

If this happened to you with Runescape, it would have happened with something else. That's a flaw in you, not in the game.