Week of Fatality

Persian Tom

Most of us want to see this site die its only me and tom on this site from fi. Who the fk cares about aftermaths anyways lol.

yeah dude you only care about midweek prep aftermaths because you actually occasionally win them.

But you don't care about weekend aftermaths because they are 100% bullbrown sticky stuff and rarely even have a vid with them, you just post them on your own forums to convince your +1 retards that you aren't slumping, but know if you posted them on here you'd be a laughing stock.

Don't see any other reason you would post ALL of your prep wins on here but NEVER post any trip topics =p =p =p

GJ GUYS!

Definitely claim a 2-1 vs foe, they were the ones too broccolied to understand a pkri r0f.

Gz, hope we can get another p2p prep soon :)

they crossed the line into our own half, so we attacked and left cc. a pkri means sit on ur own half and then rush, not move onto our side and then attack

Definitely claim a 2-1 vs foe, they were the ones too broccolied to understand a pkri r0f.

Gz, hope we can get another p2p prep soon :)

You did to SKO what Fi did to FOE. Don't talk brown sticky stuff to FOE before they pull 70 on there first trip and destroy your clan.

yeah dude you only care about midweek prep aftermaths because you actually occasionally win them.

But you don't care about weekend aftermaths because they are 100% bullbrown sticky stuff and rarely even have a vid with them, you just post them on your own forums to convince your +1 retards that you aren't slumping, but know if you posted them on here you'd be a laughing stock.

Don't see any other reason you would post ALL of your prep wins on here but NEVER post any trip topics =p =p =p

GJ GUYS!

l0l

You did to SKO what Fi did to FOE. Don't talk brown sticky stuff to FOE before they pull 70 on there first trip and destroy your clan.

Dw @@Moni leave it. I like @ but all this hatred for Foe that he has, idk where it comes from :( it breaks my heart

Anyway our first job on our first trip is aiding eop in slamming Fi until they crumble into the ground LOL (not that they need it but it will be a treat just because I hate Fi with a passion). After that it's go time!!!

@@J Styles xd

Dw @@Moni leave it. I like @ but all this hatred for Foe that he has, idk where it comes from :( it breaks my heart

Anyway our first job on our first trip is aiding eop in slamming Fi until they crumble into the ground LOL (not that they need it but it will be a treat just because I hate Fi with a passion). After that it's go time!!!

@@J Styles xd

Putting my knife away as we speak.