Top 5 F2P Clans in the Wilderness

Lord Ex

Yes, I've also played long enough to realise that when the community is as imbalanced as it is now, with the crashed clan pulling almost double the options of everyone else - it's very rare that a clan will go to single and regroup.

If EOP crash a fight between ZU/FI for example, both clans will run to single, get a regroup and wait for EOP to be hit by someone so they can re-hit it and actually do some damage. If EOP has 80, and every other clan has high 40's, there isn't another clan that's going to run into EOP to spark this 'cluster.'

It was the same when MM and FI (for the first half of 2014) pulled head and shoulders above everyone else.

I wish, as you said, there were other options and clans didn't realise that if they worked together and formed clusters, it could actually be very fun. However, there's too much distrust and hatred between clans at the moment to make that actually work. Also you get ridiculed if you're on friendly terms with another clan as it becomes some kind of 'alliance.' 

Let's take EOP out of the equation, what's the excuse for clans like RD,ZU,LT,SUP to not adjust to eachother crashing and continue fighting if EOP is bullying Fi or fighting CP. Like it was yesterday.

And I totally agree with the last bit, but what do we do? Sit here and acknowledge the fact that something isn't the way it should be, but let it go unsaid? No we put it up for discussion and argue valid points in a respectful way so that we can begin taking those baby steps towards change.

1. EoP

2 Fi/Rd/Zu/Cp

Eop has #1 atm, can't argue against that. As for the rest there's no point trying to separate them from each other, some are better matched, some pull higher/more consistently, some perform better, some are more resilient than the others and so forth. 

1. EoP - outpulls everyone and has good quality.

2. CP - finally someone is catching up with EoP giving us some decent competition, keep it up because Fi is doing a terrible job at that.

3. Fi - pulls 45 on a 85 sign up, there quality has degraded allot in the past 3 months.

4. ZU - pulls constant and always goes out with 40+, even down vs RD they still manage to win.

5. RD - there pulls come and go.

Fair list Will. But I'm not sure if you genuinely think that CP is the #2 clan in F2P Wilderness right now or you just wanted to bring to attention the fact that they've come out of their slump and are starting to do well for themselves now.

We've been pulling 40-50 since November, I wouldn't consider that a slump.

1. EoP - pulls.

2. CP - quality.

3. FI - no idea honestly.

4. Zu - doing better than RD.

5.RD/SUP - SUP have the balls to fight down opts, RD just crashes fights and claim fake wins.

@Ex may i remind you the fight we had vs them, we cleared fi, then cleared Zu+LT at the same time whilst both were blatantly teaming on us then dicked them

We weren't teaming let alone blatantly teaming xd

3:16 onwards, we fight lt down 5 then fight sup on the same inv and try hold our ground down 15-20 vs u lel 

Thanks glad u liked it, way better than ur trip l0l u just gave me a compliment broccoli. Cya today nice 35man signups

if you're happy with 2 crashed fights as action i feel bad for you lmfao but i guess i did compliment you because you know last week what was RD doing?

oh thats right sitting in single/lobby or camping on the opposite server nice p2p world while doing f2p trips!

My honest opinion for most successfully ran trips over all consisting action wise:

S- seriously considering their pull/cbs then tend to get a lot more action than a lot of clans, seems like they always have fun

Eop- they have a good pull and get a lot of hits... not my thing going out with 80 to crash smaller clans but then again unless someone starts pulling higher what else are they going to do?

Rd- im in rd and as an elder i can kinda see whats going on were doing well, obviously on a site where the ranks dont post our event aftermaths anymore i can understand why you may disagree

Zu- as i said im going to keep this completely unbias for their pull they are actually doing very well on getting action even if they lose at least they are fighting

Fi/cp-cp second highest pull, still is at mossies alot. I just dont like the way they lead their clan (very hesitate) but you know its working for them so who am i to say... fi has dropped in pulls, the way they were pulling high for so long they probably forgot whatto do when you dont pull high... sure they will figure it out tho they are pretty solid

Who knows after EOP? Almost every fight gets crashed now lol, nobody has a real chance to have a PKRI a find out. That's not me complaining, that's just a question on how we're supposed to know.

However, I'd have to guess that it'll be the clan that has the most mains/defence.

The last wildy pkri i attended that didn't get crashed was control's last fight with mm  :(

My honest opinion for most successfully ran trips over all consisting action wise:

S- seriously considering their pull/cbs then tend to get a lot more action than a lot of clans, seems like they always have fun

Eop- they have a good pull and get a lot of hits... not my thing going out with 80 to crash smaller clans but then again unless someone starts pulling higher what else are they going to do?

Rd- im in rd and as an elder i can kinda see whats going on were doing well, obviously on a site where the ranks dont post our event aftermaths anymore i can understand why you may disagree

Zu- as i said im going to keep this completely unbias for their pull they are actually doing very well on getting action even if they lose at least they are fighting

Fi/cp-cp second highest pull, still is at mossies alot. I just dont like the way they lead their clan (very hesitate) but you know its working for them so who am i to say... fi has dropped in pulls, the way they were pulling high for so long they probably forgot whatto do when you dont pull high... sure they will figure it out tho they are pretty solid

I do agree with your point about Supremacy, definitely could've put them 4-5 on my list thinking about it now, but also they're not very strong which is why I placed RD and Zu in those places

Surely if you had a good trip we would see a topic on sharkbrew along with if you win a prep..and there isn't even an aftermath topic on your site for yesterday?

CP is in it's place because I haven't seen any other clan actually put up a fight against EOP or even really Fi - Watch CP's video of yesterday: 

if you're happy with 2 crashed fights as action i feel bad for you lmfao but i guess i did compliment you because you know last week what was RD doing?

oh thats right sitting in single/lobby or camping on the opposite server nice p2p world while doing f2p trips!

Ahahaha ur such a fucking clueless nobody we have been railing ur brown sticky stuffty clan for the past 3 months easily roflmfaoooooo.

And dont come and talk to me about action, last 4 weekends we have had more action than you would have for 6 months broccoli. Ur a fucking nobody that is brainwashed by ur ranks.

Grow a fucking brain ow w8 u dont have a head l00000l @@KingSnake come on, qoute me with some broccolied brown sticky stuff again that makes no sence mate :) downy

Eop

Rd

S/cp

Fi

Lt/Zu (considering this weekend where zu ran from everything)

Calm down i thought rd got bullied off sharkbrew mayne

heard you got bullied into using fake accounts with fake names hiding behind it because you're scared.

Let's take EOP out of the equation, what's the excuse for clans like RD,ZU,LT,SUP to not adjust to eachother crashing and continue fighting if EOP is bullying Fi or fighting CP. Like it was yesterday.

And I totally agree with the last bit, but what do we do? Sit here and acknowledge the fact that something isn't the way it should be, but let it go unsaid? No we put it up for discussion and argue valid points in a respectful way so that we can begin taking those baby steps towards change.

You can't take EOP out of the equation though, they'll be there for a whole host of reasons. EOP aren't that cauliflower (never thought I'd say that), nor were MM. Their agenda isn't just 'bullying' FI, they've also made it known that they dislike RD/CP for whatever reason. That means their interests penetrate into the lower spheres.

Also, you have to think about timings. If LT + ZU have 40 and are in the middle of a fight, and RD crash with 45. LT and ZU will have to dip to single and regroup to their full strength as they'll be low food/pray/run/options, ect (It doesn't seem feasible to just move somewhere else in multi and take damage waiting for regroups). It'll take a good 1-2 minutes for both LT and ZU to get back to full strength to hit RD by which time you can guarantee that EOP will be on the scene; regardless of what they're doing before. Also take into consideration that RD won't likely be in multi 2 minutes after hitting it if there's nobody else around- as they'll be left vulernable; so they're back into single.

You can't change the second part I'm afraid. These websites as a rank discussion board have become more obsolete as time has gone on and many have tried previously and failed to make these changes to the community. These websites are now used for propaganda and shaping the way that people view other clans, rather than actually addressing issues.

u crashed out fight we pulled east

And u forgot to add the part where we walked u down but when u rushed us in singles

i didnt bother uploading that part, half our clan couldnt attack any1 of your clan and we ended with 45, we lost 1 people only LOL.

and yeah according to lt, they walked us down from level 3 to ditch!! single fights in level 3.. only LT and BV LOL

@@V34r chill out buddy, thats my opinion. dont get butthurt lol.

You can't take EOP out of the equation though, they'll be there for a whole host of reasons. EOP aren't that cauliflower (never thought I'd say that), nor were MM. Their agenda isn't just 'bullying' FI, they've also made it known that they dislike RD/CP for whatever reason. That means their interests penetrate into the lower spheres.

Also, you have to think about timings. If LT + ZU have 40 and are in the middle of a fight, and RD crash with 45. LT and ZU will have to dip to single and regroup to their full strength as they'll be low food/pray/run/options, ect (It doesn't seem feasible to just move somewhere else in multi and take damage waiting for regroups). It'll take a good 1-2 minutes for both LT and ZU to get back to full strength to hit RD by which time you can guarantee that EOP will be on the scene; regardless of what they're doing before. Also take into consideration that RD won't likely be in multi 2 minutes after hitting it if there's nobody else around- as they'll be left vulernable; so they're back into single.

You can't change the second part I'm afraid. These websites as a rank discussion board have become more obsolete as time has gone on and many have tried previously and failed to make these changes to the community. These websites are now used for propaganda and shaping the way that people view other clans, rather than actually addressing issues.

spoken like a true #piper