Jump to content
lnfamous Jet

F2P HYBRIDS 2015-2019

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

shoulda been apart of zoom, we accomplished way more in a shorter amount of time 

Dill fits perfectly in the beta team tho :thinksmart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MAGICfrmda6 said:

shoulda been apart of zoom, we accomplished way more in a shorter amount of time 

Why did Nate pm dill for off lol - thanks for the easy 1v3 flame WIN

 

grats fh , Fuad wins again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lankz said:

Dill fits perfectly in the beta team tho :thinksmart:

beta team but every one of ur teams bent the knee to a kfc ryan clan and got closed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DilL said:

beta team but every one of ur teams bent the knee to a kfc ryan clan and got closed

You left fh because a few fs guys came thru lmfao definition of beta kid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lankz said:

You left fh because a few fs guys came thru lmfao definition of beta kid 

lmfao ur daddy went from kfc ryan to lalo. bend the knee to more fs kids and keep barking for when daddy opens more clans, they need more +1 deadbeat freaks to carry their clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DilL said:

lmfao ur daddy went from kfc ryan to lalo. bend the knee to more fs kids and keep barking for when daddy opens more clans, they need more +1 deadbeat freaks to carry their clan

u got bullied out of fh lmfao enough said 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lankz said:

u got bullied out of fh lmfao enough said 

u got bullied out of going thru 7 kfc ryan clans in all of 2018 just to end up with lalo's balls in ur mouth u beta bbq eating bitch l0l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DilL said:

u got bullied out of going thru 7 kfc ryan clans in all of 2018 just to end up with lalo's balls in ur mouth u beta bbq eating bitch l0l

That made no sense but keep trying 👍🏽 Bullied out of fh and ob & no one in sup likes u yikes. Go back to moderating a runescape discord you freak. Btw why do u sound like that cuh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...