PCL - Friday

Ram

Doubt it will work

might only works if clans fight matched.. otherwise history will just repeat itself.. Clans will be forced to fight down 10 and will get bored of it pretty quick

Make it rotate between F2P & P2P weekly.

def cap can be discussed, you can either do 20 or 1 i guess

i always enjoyed the 2v2 and 3v3 fights aswell, that be fun to do again

The point of PCL is to fight clans with all your opts, i mean you can agree with another clan leader to match which is also fine. 

The point of PCL is to fight clans with all your opts, i mean you can agree with another clan leader to match which is also fine. 

ye that never happened, everyone refuses to fight matched.. and clans who have to fight down 10-20 won't enjoy it and rather get a prep

Pcl will die out again in 1-2 weeks because no one turns up

ye that never happened, everyone refuses to fight matched.. and clans who have to fight down 10-20 won't enjoy it and rather get a prep

Pcl will die out again in 1-2 weeks because no one turns up

That did happen lol, when i was in zenith I remember eop giving us matched fights.

more likely to happen if it's f2p rather then p2p, imo

friday's a day off for most though idk

This, CP will come to F2P not to P2P since its fucking dead lol

really no1 cares about p2p u could see this last sunday no clan had a realy good trip

I may be a retired rank these days but i'm near certain we won't be attending a PCL.

No reason to show up and have no-one fight us, how about you come out and pk more, only reason PCL existed to begin with is because there was no wilderness, now there is one and poverty clans are trying to hide behind it.

Come out and take your beating with the rest of the alliance.

As i said to yuza you noeyed meatball, guess ill see you there :) zu at pcl but not at p2p sundays... Hmm wierd

Atleast we show up to the dominant servers pk trips ready to pk not run laps around the wilderness for 90mins