PCL - Friday

Ram

(lets keep this flame-free, just opinions)

Since p2p sunday's are back on track and clans are slowly getting p2p preps. Why don't we just bring PCL back?

I know there are alot of people that don't agree with PCL, due to the fact that their clan might get outpulled by another clan. If you think about it, PCL can help boost your member's awareness which can help them war better in preps.

Why? because if your whole clan knows they'll be fighting clans down 10, wouldn't they go 100% and try to tank till out?

(Also with G.E coming out, i dont think the "waste of supplies" excuse would work)

If this actually did happen, what time would PCL start?

5:00 EST/10:00 GMT Mass

5:30 EST/10:30 GMT Challenge

Friday, Feb 6th.

How does this work?

The first friday of PCL can be F2P since thats the server that most clans are more comfortable in right now. Once that friday is over, the next friday will be P2P

Rules?

No 30 def gear? plz?

whats your opinions on this?

/discuss

alternate f2p and p2p. With the controversy behind having p2p trips being driven by people who just simply want to have p2p events I could see solely p2p pcl negating any effort to have p2p trips in the future for lpc's in turn secluding p2p to be a clan wars only initiative. Let's not turn p2p into a controlled arena, let's go back to what we did before and have alternate pcl fridays, f2p saturdays, and p2p sundays (with alternate weekday events).

more likely to happen if it's f2p rather then p2p, imo

friday's a day off for most though idk

PCL was an era that was forced upon us by an error jagex made, so why should we do this again? A RAW list would be far more proper, forcing clans to prep and full out for their spot in the community would be amazing.

Why is the RAW list and relevant scaling no longer used? Why was it disbanded?

PCL was an era that was forced upon us by an error jagex made, so why should we do this again? A RAW list would be far more proper, forcing clans to prep and full out for their spot in the community would be amazing.

PCL was still going on strong even when the wilderness was still around. Its also good to turn someone's mistake into a solution(if that makes sense xD)

Example

(Ofc these clans didn't challenge everyone)

Doubt clans like zu and lt would show up due to lack of p2p skills. Not sure if they know what barrage is :o

We attended every PCL last time around and was more than capable, So I don't know if you have a short term memory or whatever but I can assure you that we attended it ;p

@the negative posters

Listen the last time we did PCl it was with like 5 clans, clearly the pure community back then were not ready. Now that we got like 10 clans and p2p sunday's back, i am positive it will be a better attempt.

We have to try!

Doubt it will work

might only works if clans fight matched.. otherwise history will just repeat itself.. Clans will be forced to fight down 10 and will get bored of it pretty quick

Make it rotate between F2P & P2P weekly.

def cap can be discussed, you can either do 20 or 1 i guess

i always enjoyed the 2v2 and 3v3 fights aswell, that be fun to do again