No paragraph's in this one I swear.

Chesty Puller

P2p sundays for lpc's. If one of the major reasons to have lpc's is to bring new recruits into the scene why the hell are we specializing in an arena that the minority in Runescape focuses on(f2p).

On a side note, since when was 94 mage and 60 attack a requirement to have p2p events? You can still have p2p events and stay within your effective level recruiting and lpc range.

Rather then suggesting it, talk to other clans and agree upon whether to go out p2p or not. If someone else wants to then make a topic saying you will be going out with that clan and blablabla

I honestly couldn't care less whether clans do or don't. I don't play anymore. I just wanted to point out the stupidity of the counter argument.

if you don't play then why are you making topics about what clans do? just wondering no flame

To attack the stupidity this community puts on a pedestal. In turn I want to make the community a more healthy and intellectual friendly place. A community where you aren't degraded and attacked for thinking outside of the box, trying new things, and to make this community more willing to work together to achieve large community goals. Without these things there can be no growth within our community (at least healthy growth). If there is ever a time when Jagex decides to recognize the clan community and tries to enhance it with updates and community events, (It's happened before, clan officials were invited to Jagex HQ but this community fucked it up) I do not want them to turn their eyes away when they see how cancerous this community really is. When people are diagnosed with cancer they are given two choices, fight it with Chemo therapy or accept it and just fade away. I would urge us to pick the first option, cuz duh. Fight the tumors, don't become one. Plus I don't want to come back ten years later to my childhood game and learn that everything I loved about it was destroyed because a few trolls wanted to keep trolling.

P2p sundays for lpc's. If one of the major reasons to have lpc's is to bring new recruits into the scene why the hell are we specializing in an arena that the minority in Runescape focuses on(f2p).

On a side note, since when was 94 mage and 60 attack a requirement to have p2p events? You can still have p2p events and stay within your effective level recruiting and lpc range.

Lpc's have p2p trips on fridays.. not sure if serious..

When did this happen?

Around a year or so they invited Ben (And a bunch of other representatives of fan sites) to Jagex HQ in Cambridge, can't remember the specific details but Ben couldn't go cos of prior obligations. He asked if I could go but I was busy at uni and couldn't really take the time off, and whilst trying to find someone who COULD attend the fan site closed down.

Not sure what ever came of it but it would have been a good platform to discuss issues relating to pures specifically. Guess we will never know unless they organise another one and ask again.