The real LPC scene

BBLacK

IMO these LPC's clans out there ARE NOT the real Low Pure Clans. At the beginning it was 40 - 69, and in less than a month it already moved to 50 - 80 ( and some already accepting 80s ). Soon these clans will be named MPC's and at the end the LPC scene in oldschool that everyone was talking about didn't even last 2/3 months. I hope that with the return of the permanent F2P more clans around 40 - 69 will be opening and turning the REAL LPC scene active and loyal to your requirements, just how pre-eoc was.

ANY thoughts?

the point of lpcs is not to have low level phaggots run around staying 50 combat forever

i'm glad the combat level standards are raising in the lpc scene at the moment. Hopefully one of these clans will take the next step and become a mpc, because that's what it's really all about.

Well as long as a few remain bottomfeeders (clans small enough to give new clans competition) I think we'll be fine. As long as we leave room for newer clans to show us what they got we can keep going at the steady pace we've been going at. Although I would prefer these clans to be low leveled so they could bring in newer recruits but whatev.

You wanna be really Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeen  and know some truth about LPCS. Back in the day LPC's were 1-20 defence mainly enforcing the mith use. 20 def mini wars/ preps were mandatory solutions for rules and everyone being 55-80 cb. Don't believe me, feel free to youtube some Carpediem,Chivalry,Zenithv1,Omnicide,Conspiracy,Scourge, or Lithuanian junior videos, The Only LPC's to stick to 1 defence later on went 20 defence 2-3 months down the road and joined the others.

IMO these LPC's clans out there ARE NOT the real Low Pure Clans. At the beginning it was 40 - 69, and in less than a month it already moved to 50 - 80 ( and some already accepting 80s ). Soon these clans will be named MPC's and at the end the LPC scene in oldschool that everyone was talking about didn't even last 2/3 months.

Both times that LPC's have been pushed in OSRS has been with growth in mind. The entire process of manufacturing an LPC scene has been to give the clans that want to expand the opportunity to build the foundation of their clans in the hopes of eventually becoming MPC clans. Raising levels and requirements is part and parcel of that as clans grow bigger and stronger with the end goal being competing with the already established 'MPC' clans.

LPC scenes need to be manufactured by the community in old school at the moment because its not a free game; most people simply want to pay one membership and make that account as strong as possible and thus they end up joining one of the higher level'ed clans, eventually leaving a gulf where historically LPC clans have been, hence the need to organize scenes.

With free2play coming out, that'll happen much more organically and an LPC scene won't need to be pieced together and instead it'll occur naturally, with natural level boundaries and being much closer to the "historical" LPC formula. Due to the state of the P2P only game, that formula simply doesn't work at the moment which is why these lpc clans can afford to take liberties with level caps et cetera.

I hope that with the return of the permanent F2P more clans around 40 - 69 will be opening and turning the REAL LPC scene active and loyal to your requirements, just how pre-eoc was.

Ironically, the current "lpc meta" right now is probably closer to your definition of LPC clans than Pre-Eoc was, in Pre-EOC the only low level clans I can remember that actually had low levels/combat caps etc were Resurgence and NME (and a couple of others that are relatively unimportant), and the clans that these two were competing with initially were clans like Negative, EF, and Destruction who had 90s with addy etc but simply pulled small. Only, unlike now, the low level clans of pre-eoc didn't complain about levels and simply went around that with more numbers/better organisation.

the point of lpcs is not to have low level phaggots run around staying 50 combat forever

i'm glad the combat level standards are raising in the lpc scene at the moment. Hopefully one of these clans will take the next step and become a mpc, because that's what it's really all about.

Bro how fucking new are you guys holy brown sticky stuff??? Yes there was LOL. Do you not remember sharkbrew's advertisement section??? I remember telling members not to pass certain combat levels until we're ready to move up.

I can say there was not an official combat cap, but atleast a sence of respect from the LPC clans to not bring 90s to a fucking 60s trip.