current rank structure rankings

hassan

so Because Foe is going "10-0" prep wise becasue they have some of the best members of the pure community that makes Adhi there leader the best rank team out of every clan?? lol what does him being leader have to do with anything winning a prep goes to the members/callers and yeah he may be calling but doesnt make him a good leader l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0 make me cry more plz

Your posts are so rediculously biased. It is actually hilarious that you are completely oblivious to how lowly the pure world regards you. Sure your name is known, but at best you are thought of as a tragic human, and at worst a complete moron.

With every post you make you pretty much demonstrate how egotistical and ignorant you are of your own talent, or lack thereof, and peoples' perceptions of you.

For your own good, just stop posting.

Why are all of you arguing about nonsense???

It's all irrelevant.

Adhi is a good figure to have at the top of the clan because he has a lot of confidence when it comes to all events. Sure our members are the best pkers and warrers in the game, that helps, but he has a big impact. Imagine someone like eveZzz leading the same people. It would be horrifible and I would probably go neck myself. At this stage you don't need to be perfect just have a lot of experience and confidence.

And @J Styles we are only claiming #1 in CLW for both atm because we are 5-0 in preps. Wildy comes this weekend and we'll see if we can match Eop.

Anyway... It still doesn't matter because I'm the best.

It's all irrelevant.

Adhi is a good figure to have at the top of the clan because he has a lot of confidence when it comes to all events. Sure our members are the best pkers and warrers in the game, that helps, but he has a big impact. Imagine someone like eveZzz leading the same people. It would be horrifible and I would probably go neck myself. At this stage you don't need to be perfect just have a lot of experience and confidence.

And @J Styles we are only claiming #1 in CLW for both atm because we are 5-0 in preps. Wildy comes this weekend and we'll see if we can match Eop.

good I thought you actually thought adhi was a good caller anyone could lead foe to a victory haha its the membership evezz and adhi are around the same level

It's all irrelevant.

I can't multi quote on my phone but please tell me who's better?

Lol please tell me which clan leader is better?

Handed to him? What has been handed to him?

his perfect calling? His superior map movements? I doubt anyone can do what he's doing. NO HC, NO COUNCILS, NO RANK TEAM. yet we've been smashing everyone in our way.

Hassan your brown sticky stuff.

The reason we closed was because lack of motivation by the members not him.

everyone who attends are applicant+ we don't invite anyone.

If you think someone is better, give us a prep for #1 he will likely take any prep. No one will prep us on our server except FI.

leaders motivate the members

/facepalm

where is nick hamilton when you need him

leaders motivate the members

/facepalm

where is nick hamilton when you need him

?

After we slammed Fatality in the fullouts there were at least 30 leaving topics plus a bunch of others who just quit rs and disappeared.

It was too easy.

Now 90% of them are back plus an extra few who werent in Foe before.

?

After we slammed Fatality in the fullouts there were at least 30 leaving topics plus a bunch of others who just quit rs and disappeared.

It was too easy.

They will be gone in 2 months at most

?

It was too easy.

I'll give you some food for thought.

In regards to whether or not Adhi is a "good" leader... He inherited a clan that has 34k forum accounts & over 16k YouTube subs, the sheer fact that other clans are able to outpull foe is embarrassing. A "good" leader, with those resources, would have done a lot more than winning a jagex cup full out. I don't doubt he can lead Pk trips, but i believe being a "good" leader consists of more than that.

Now for the future of foe.

Relying on the same people who closed your clan a few months back reminds me of a quote.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Einstein

Hype fades. Judging from the past I don't think adhi or anyone they promote holds the mental fortitude needed to endure.

I give you 6 months.

As for the topic

Cp #1

Fuck the rest.

In regards to whether or not Adhi is a "good" leader... He inherited a clan that has 34k forum accounts & over 16k YouTube subs, the sheer fact that other clans are able to outpull foe is embarrassing. A "good" leader, with those resources, would have done a lot more than winning a jagex cup full out. I don't doubt he can lead Pk trips, but i believe being a "good" leader consists of more than that.

Relying on the same people who closed your clan a few months back reminds me of a quote.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Einstein

Hype fades. Judging from the past I don't think adhi or anyone they promote holds the mental fortitude needed to endure.

I give you 6 months.

Fuck the rest.

-Einstein

I give you 6 months.

Remedy #1

Fuck the rest.

Funny how these clans open their mouth and never show up when it counts.

all the Foe bashing is funny as we beat the #1 pure clan twice already IN F2P. STEAM ROLLED FI in P2P. Beat RD with our TS DDOSED. Preps are even opts and the quality of the clan.

I can't see why we should take advise from a clan that hasn't achieved anything in the past 8 years but be the moral boosters for MPCS.

Hope clans can give us more p2p preps and fight us this weekend without mains and crashers.