current rank structure rankings

hassan

I don't get why you guys are saying adhi is lazy or decent. He's the reason why Foe is a clan and a powerhouse. He runs the clan smoothly have you seen us drop a prep yet? we are flawless to this day having like a 10-0 prep streak since reopening. You guys better give adhi more credit, single handly the carry of Foe.

Every other ranks can't compete with my boy adhi, no one is even close in this age of clanning.

EDIT:

That is the attitude what will get foe killed out here. a 1 man show will never work. Once Adhi goes inactive, what are you guys going to do?

I can't multi quote on my phone but please tell me who's better?

Lol please tell me which clan leader is better?

Handed to him? What has been handed to him?

his perfect calling? His superior map movements? I doubt anyone can do what he's doing. NO HC, NO COUNCILS, NO RANK TEAM. yet we've been smashing everyone in our way.

Hassan your brown sticky stuff.

The reason we closed was because lack of motivation by the members not him.

everyone who attends are applicant+ we don't invite anyone.

If you think someone is better, give us a prep for #1 he will likely take any prep. No one will prep us on our server except FI.

lol adhi has no ranks but yet has members unmuted and doing what ranks do its no different but an icon and any ex foe rank could reopen for everything's in place pretty fucking simple to do just like winning preps when you can invite anyone and have the best members in the game adhi actually might be one of the worst ranks lol I bet if he opened a clan under a diff name it would fail like his 8k pserver attempts. The kids Garbo the clans good

Supremacy -> Once a good clan now lead by fucking retards. They are destroying everything my good friends Fatall/Daffy help make.... I also hate how R C Owner/IP DON/Tim, all bundle of twigsgots that joined Supremacy less then 2 months ago are using Supremacys good name (which they didn't even help make )to recruit for their brown sticky stuff LPC Imperial which won't go anywhere 

Also adhi has closed more private server clans than the amount of times bv closed so lmao he inherited a good clan he was never good... PS adhi has more help in this foe cuz he has everyone competing for a rank you can't be that cauliflower to think he's doing everything lmaooo the guy is useless

Who remembers when adhi called supremacy preps? Ct ones? Rd ones? Never won anything without it being for the guy sucks ass

I don't get why you guys are saying adhi is lazy or decent. He's the reason why Foe is a clan and a powerhouse. He runs the clan smoothly have you seen us drop a prep yet? we are flawless to this day having like a 10-0 prep streak since reopening. You guys better give adhi more credit, single handly the carry of Foe.

Every other ranks can't compete with my boy adhi, no one is even close in this age of clanning.

That doesn't prove anything, FOE has the name that was made by Walli, and members that are really experienced. If FOE was to stay #1 after a few months then I'll give him some credit, this isn't to flame Adhi btw just stating facts.

Adhi's pretty good from what I've seen in the little time I've spent in FOE.

Very hard to get a fair representation of a rank team, unless you're actually in it though. It's normally the ranks with the egos that people associate with being good, whilst you've got some ranks behind the scenes that gets almost no public credit who do almost all the effective work.  

I'll give it a go though.

EOP's is pretty strong. Solo seems to have a few ideas of who he wants to promote and shape the clan around in the upcoming few months, so it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out. 

FI's seem competent  They all seem intelligent but I think they're struggling to get any kind of momentum going (or getting a real buzz around the clan) at the moment; but that's partly due to EOP.

I genuinely have no idea whose in CP's leadership anymore. 

RD's rank team was alright, but pretty hit and miss. They were extremely disorganised at times, but still somehow grounded it out. Definitely got a lot of brown sticky stuff together in the last 3-4 of weeks though; their trips seemed to be getting a lot more smoother in the few weeks before I left/after I left.

ZU; no idea. Never really payed much attention to who actually leads them. Seems a smart clan though.

Not really sure of any other clans, sorry.

Your changing the argument bruv, Stay on topic, adhi will lead a #1 clan. If you want to dispute again feel free to try again.

who gives a fuck if the clan is #1 for a few weeks lol that means nothing, plus it's not down to his efforts it's down to hype. Anyone with a pulse can lead 80 experienced clanners to #1.

who gives a fuck if the clan is #1 for a few weeks lol that means nothing, plus it's not down to his efforts it's down to hype. Anyone with a pulse can lead 80 experienced clanners to #1.

Ok so adhi will lead a #1 pure clan, why are we still talking....