current rank structure rankings

hassan

Not asking for who's members are better or how many someone pulls but what are the actual best rank structures in order

1. Eop-with chronic gone and solo there they are up there

2. Fi- elders still run trips

3. Cp- drunk still runs trips

4. Foe/rd-with sithlord out of the picture rd has a stronger rank structure and may rise for on the other hand has brown sticky stuffty ranks but a lot of good members and hype

5. Lt

6. Zu/S

Gap

Last rt

Your posts are so rediculously biased. It is actually hilarious that you are completely oblivious to how lowly the pure world regards you. Sure your name is known, but at best you are thought of as a tragic human, and at worst a complete moron.

With every post you make you pretty much demonstrate how egotistical and ignorant you are of your own talent, or lack thereof, and peoples' perceptions of you.

For your own good, just stop posting.

hassan has blessed us again with this quality intel

Your posts are so rediculously biased. It is actually hilarious that you are completely obvlivious to how lowly the pure world regards you. Sure your name is known, but at best you are thought of as a tragic human, and at worst a complete moron.

With every post you make you pretty much demonstrate how egotistical and ignorant you are of your own talent, or lack thereof, and peoples' perceptions of you.

For your own good, just stop posting.

you judge me but I don't see your opinions????? Scared!!!!!

Given I think this is actually, for once, an interesting question to ask, given TLP and FOE have re-opened in one weekend, this is my 2 cents;

1)  EOP - have been consistantly out powering everyone in wildy.

2)  FOE/CP - CP because of their relative consistancy with relation to any other clan. Their age also plays a part. FOE because of the hype in the last few days, their short but very positive prep and trip record thus far.

3) This is a really tough one, as I think a few clans are vi'ing for this position. - FI/ZU/RD. Of late FI hasnt been performing up to the formidable standard that they are known, hence the relatively low ranking. ZU and RD's rivalry, although bitter has made both clans stronger and cemented strong member bases for them both.

4) LT/S have to come at this position. S - their pulls week in week out are erratic, and prep record isnt great. LT - have good pulls but lack serious quality.

TLP will be interesting to look at, as most of them are serious oldschoolers, very very committed to the clan. If they come out punching they could be fighting for 1/2 in the very near future.