When did you start actively pure clanning on RuneScape?

sudo_

Pure Clanning  

73 members have voted

1. 1. When did you start pure clanning?

• 2005-2007
    • 2008-2010
    • 2011-2013
    • 2014-2015

You should make the poll where we can see for who puts what time intervals if you can

I thought about it and decided not to in-case people are embarrassed about which year they actually started clanning, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if people lied even though the poll is anonymous. 

I was playing on various pure account since 2007, but I never actually extended out into the community until late 2008 or so. Started making a f2p pking pure and was talking with some friends who were active in the community. I think around mid 2009 I actually made the step and joined my first pure clan Carpediem. Since then I've been active in the community to some extent, despite a few null periods and going through a phase of retirement.

joined in 2k14 mother fucker and im so fucking glad i didnt join any earlier. or maybe im not but from what ive seen the whole clanning scene in general is fucking cancer as fk wish cunts would be honourable and just fucking fight and be done with it but meh i guess as i said joined 2k14 biggest mistake of my life