Eruption of Pures | Saturday Pk Trip | Still the Kings

Pepe

Lel this makes me laugh, the only clan that didn't hatell you now hates you. All of them were your mains, I know own every single main there lmfao surprising there was 10+ not hitting EoP Fallin north of a permanent right?

But anyways was fun idc who won or lost, was a fun Saturday see you guys tomorrow

Lel this makes me laugh, the only clan that didn't hatell you now hates you. All of them were your mains, I know own every single main there lmfao surprising there was 10+ not hitting EoP Fallin north of a permanent right?

But anyways was fun idc who won or lost, was a fun Saturday see you guys tomorrow

You hate us because you lost to us today?

Calm down man its only a game haha.

L0L, it started at 5 mains, then 10, now even 15 in other posts.

We lost no one in the only uninterrupted fight we had. Stop the excuses mate

HWdJsCk.png

L0L, it started at 5 mains, then 10, now even 15 in other posts.

We lost no one in the only uninterrupted fight we had. Stop the excuses mate

HWdJsCk.png

lmfao u think it was 5? lucky i didnt screen shot because i could careless it was one saturday. we got logs of you admitting having mains, why would you bring mains when its pures v pures? lucky mains wont do brown sticky stuff tomorrow when we smack u hard better have that lobby ready

lol hating? i can take a lose, we got beat last round which was a clean one but the rest were 80/20 on our side but its fine

yes you said in your clan that you/FOE hate us now.

I don't think the problem is us, the problem is you can't take a loss. Claiming wins on crashed fights when we won the only clean one, do you really think we're the ones BS'ing?

lmfao u think it was 5? lucky i didnt screen shot because i could careless it was one saturday. we got logs of you admitting having mains, why would you bring mains when its pures v pures? lucky mains wont do brown sticky stuff tomorrow when we smack u hard better have that lobby ready

Going to be the devil's advocate here, but no pics no proof ^.^

Mind you, I'm not saying EoP did or didn't bring mains, thats none of my concern. However you should back up any claims you have with indisputable evidence.