Eruption of Pures | Saturday Pk Trip | Still the Kings

Pepe

Was an awesome trip, had 1 death and that was in the very first fight vs FOE. That was probably the toughest fight they put up, the rest of them were alot easier despite FI crashing, and the last one which was the only uncrashed fight of the day, FOE got destroyed.

Was some decent competition for a change, thanks for the fights guys and props to everybody who showed up from EoP and put in work. Also shoutout to Jojo for the epic speech haha.

Edit: I figured FOE were smarter than most clans, thinking every main in the wilderness is EoP's and using it as an excuse for lost fights. We had MAX 4-5 mains with us at times to keep SV members off our backs. We get sniped the most by mains and you don't hear us bitching. I doubt any hardly even attacked you, as if it would even make a difference to the fight anyways.

So you're excuse bringing mains (which hit the other clan) is the fact that there are other maina?

Nice.

So you're excuse bringing mains (which hit the other clan) is the fact that there are other maina?

Nice.

"We had MAX 4-5 mains with us at times to keep SV members off our backs. We get sniped the most by mains and you don't hear us bitching. I doubt any hardly even attacked you, as if it would even make a difference to the fight anyways."

Victory makes himself look more stubborn each time he posts lol.

Ty for the bump though I guess. I can't believe how many of ya'll complain about a few mains lurking around (i've yet to see a foe member post a pic of a main attacking them)....try getting sniped by SV for the last 4 months, sometimes with 5 people, sometimes with 20-30 people. I'd hate to see how much you'd whine and complain about it then.

Jesus, the pure community are a bunch of pussies hahaha.

Victory makes himself look more stubborn each time he posts lol.

Ty for the bump though I guess. I can't believe how many of ya'll complain about a few mains lurking around (i've yet to see a foe member post a pic of a main attacking them)....try getting sniped by SV for the last 4 months, sometimes with 5 people, sometimes with 20-30 people. I'd hate to see how much you'd whine and complain about it then.

Jesus, the pure community are a bunch of pussies hahaha.

At one point there was over 20 Sv aiding Fi

@@holydreams

You lost a clean 1v1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWePv6dlkZo#t=796

There's nothing else to be said.

So losing 4 fights and winning 1 makes you #1?

Ok man! Seriously stop fucking tagging me its fucking annoying. Nobody cares anymore just get over the fact you lost like 3 other fights plus ran to ditch from CA.

Focus on ambush or w/e

So losing 4 fights and winning 1 makes you #1?

Ok man! Seriously stop fucking tagging me its fucking annoying. Nobody cares anymore just get over the fact you lost like 3 other fights plus ran to ditch from CA.

Focus on ambush or w/e

Fatality crashed literally every single fight we had with you in the beginning, there was never a point where we were even close to getting cleared.

Fight you, FI crash, you leave, FI gets cleared.

Fight you, FI crash again, you leave, FI gets cleared.

You cared enough to reply.

We're definitely going to fight your level 60s and 70s at Chaos Altar with 90s.

Just admit defeat and move on.

It's very evident both clans had strong points in the prior fights, I'm just glad we managed to get some matched/near matched fights in the wilderness this weekend so thanks for that.

To add to that, the only fight we had that didn't get crashed we absolutely bounced on their heads without losing 1 person.