Eruption of Pures | Saturday Pk Trip | Still the Kings

Pepe

yes you said in your clan that you/FOE hate us now.

I don't think the problem is us, the problem is you can't take a loss. Claiming wins on crashed fights when we won the only clean one, do you really think we're the ones BS'ing?

Nobody hates anyone, but what about the fight Where you guys ran all the way to like 30 wildy :/ it is courageous for you to say you didn't lose at all but w/e

God bless all the butthurt Foe members lol.

All the fights that we had were crashed (except the last one), as usually in the return fights - both clans had the upper hands at one point, but we took the lead in the end, ALSO every fight that was crashed Foe instantly dipped, while we stood our ground and took care of the crashers (clearing Fi,Cp & RD and pushing their remains back to singles) then Foe decides to rush us with a full rg (they even rushed us level 5 wildy after getting a full rg,while we were walking to bank, spamming gf EoP lmfao)

Not sure how you can claim that you beat us in 4/5 of the fights and claim #1 saying it was "easy" rofl..

The first fight of the day was most intense (you had 5+ on us though) & you had the upperhand at most points, rest were quite easy honestly.

The only clean 1v1 we had - 65 Pirates walked into the battle and 65 pirates walked out of it when no FoE members were left on the battlefield.

Undisputed #1 yesterday, just accept a loss lol..

God bless all the butthurt Foe members lol.

All the fights that we had were crashed (except the last one), as usually in the return fights - both clans had the upper hands at one point, but we took the lead in the end, ALSO every fight that was crashed Foe instantly dipped, while we stood our ground and took care of the crashers (clearing Fi,Cp & RD and pushing their remains back to singles) then Foe decides to rush us with a full rg (they even rushed us level 5 wildy after getting a full rg,while we were walking to bank, spamming gf EoP lmfao)

Not sure how you can claim that you beat us in 4/5 of the fights and claim #1 saying it was "easy" rofl..

The first fight of the day was most intense (you had 5+ on us though) & you had the upperhand at most points, rest were quite easy honestly.

The only clean 1v1 we had - 65 Pirates walked into the battle and 65 pirates walked out of it when no FoE members were left on the battlefield.

Undisputed #1 yesterday, just accept a loss lol..

I dont really understand how u can say that lmao.. We logged out with 50+ people from every fight that was crashed & turned into a cluster eventually.

Also i was there and we did have the upper hand in most fights, whenever our fights were crashed you guys dipped while we took care of the crashers (clearing Fi,Cp & RD) before you decided to re-rush us after getting a rg etcetc...

+ We won the only clean matched fight we had, so again i ask you.. how can you claim #1 and even say it was easy lol...

I admit that those fights were intense and all but in no way did you beat us in 4/5 of the fights rofl.

PS: we had 60/65 ending in the last clean 1v1 we had (thats how "easy" it was) @@holydreams

just watch pixels vid of all the fights we had (the last one is not included so it's ok) the 1st at corp we had like +20 on the Cape counter if you watch other vids as we were fighting then Fi crashed (this one was the most even)

The 2nd at sperm we literally pushed you North into 26 hill after Fi crashed and we it it again and then you ran East into single with like 15 or so

The 3rd at corp you ran all the way north and were completely cleared when Fi crashed you

The 4th near CA you just gave up fighting and ran South to the ditch.

Sure you won the last one but the other 4 you weren't close to winning and we definitely won all the others.

You dont have to agree bro nobody is making you of course you will deny it when I say it so w/e

We accepted a loss at the end you should too for the other fights. You didn't win everything

just watch pixels vid of all the fights we had (the last one is not included so it's ok) the 1st at corp we had like +20 on the Cape counter if you watch other vids as we were fighting then Fi crashed (this one was the most even)

The 2nd at sperm we literally pushed you North into 26 hill after Fi crashed and we it it again and then you ran East into single with like 15 or so

The 3rd at corp you ran all the way north and were completely cleared when Fi crashed you

The 4th near CA you just gave up fighting and ran South to the ditch.

Sure you won the last one but the other 4 you weren't close to winning and we definitely won all the others.

You dont have to agree bro nobody is making you of course you will deny it when I say it so w/e

We accepted a loss at the end you should too for the other fights. You didn't win everything

Like i said, we logged out with ~50 people in most fights of the day so idk how you can say that we had 15 or so or were completely cleared at one point lol..

Idk how you can call that 4th fight "near ca" a fight see'ing as we were walking to a bank when you decided to rush us with your full regroup at lvl 8 wildy lmfao.

The fight where we ran into single was crashed by Fi - The fight was quite even before they crashed, then you dipped while we smacked Fi - You decided to re-rush us after the rg, then we positioned ourselves north ~30 wild and kept fighting you there (waiting for our returners), only to get sandwiched by CP from the west so we decided to dip east into singles & log.

ALL im saying is.. all those fights were crashed by multiple clans (mostly by anti-eop alliance RD/CP/FI) i guess we can all hazard a guess who they would focus on.

Granted Fi would possibly focus FoE aswell. You cant really claim a win in those fights (especially when it was even most of the time) both clans taking turns on the lead considering they were return fights.

You cant really say you WON those fights when in reality you didnt (AND we did log out with ~50 pirates every time)

The only clean 1v1 we had started at ~65vs65 and ended with 65 pirates left on the battlefield, yet you somehow claim #1 saturday, saying it was easy is beyond me lol.

Like i said, we logged out with ~50 people in most fights of the day so idk how you can say that we had 15 or so or were completely cleared at one point lol..

Idk how you can call that 4th fight "near ca" a fight see'ing as we were walking to a bank when you decided to rush us with your full regroup at lvl 8 wildy lmfao.

The fight where we ran into single was crashed by Fi - The fight was quite even before they crashed, then you dipped while we smacked Fi - You decided to re-rush us after the rg, then we positioned ourselves north ~30 wild and kept fighting you there (waiting for our returners), only to get sandwiched by CP from the west so we decided to dip east into singles & log.

ALL im saying is.. all those fights were crashed by multiple clans (mostly by anti-eop alliance RD/CP/FI) i guess we can all hazard a guess who they would focus on.

Granted Fi would possibly focus FoE aswell. You cant really claim a win in those fights (especially when it was even most of the time) both clans taking turns on the lead considering they were return fights.

You cant really say you WON those fights when in reality you didnt (AND we did log out with ~50 pirates every time)

The only clean 1v1 we had started at ~65vs65 and ended with 65 pirates left on the battlefield, yet you somehow claim #1 saturday, saying it was easy is beyond me lol.

wrong, wrong and wrong.

gj winning the last fight but thats about it

looks like you only won 1 fight out of the 4-5 you had

not sure how you can claim #1 after that...

Yeah 1 fight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvJUkxAWQ4

I get that you hate EoP & all, but that doesnt mean you should make yourself look broccolied by posting brown sticky stuff that makes no sense & sucking FoE off for no reason.

Yeah 1 fight....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvJUkxAWQ4

I get that you hate EoP & all, but that doesnt mean you should make yourself look cauliflower by posting brown sticky stuff that makes no sense & sucking FoE off for no reason.

After watching both clans POV & from what ive seen while scouting, 

it looked pretty clear that foe was the stronger clan in most of the fights

Just an unbiased view, not hating on eop nor "sucking off" foe

I know admitting defeat can be hard, especially after you reigned at the top for the last 2 months...

But well, you finally have competition now and that means you will also experience losses sometimes

I wish you goodluck in future fights vs foe

Unbiased proper reply of today, we losing parts of fights and winning others, for a first f2p trip in a while I'll say gj foe. Guess the battle will carry into next weekend tho for f2p

FOE's logic, wait for a clan to crash, and instead of teaming on crash, just try to 2v1 us and claim a win.

When FOE would dip we would always clear the crashing clan no problem, but when FOE comes back with a regroup theres no point in fighting 90-100 FOE+FI with our 65 people. Theres no possible way they can claim any kind of win lol. Idk why they are trying to make things so complicated here. I know it was your first F2P trip and you guys had a bit of hype but you should be happy that you managed to take #2 on your first trip back. Set your ego's aside and accept things for what they are. :)

FOE's logic, wait for a clan to crash, and instead of teaming on crash, just try to 2v1 us and claim a win.

When FOE would dip we would always clear the crashing clan no problem, but when FOE comes back with a regroup theres no point in fighting 90-100 FOE+FI with our 65 people. Theres no possible way they can claim any kind of win lol. Idk why they are trying to make things so complicated here. I know it was your first F2P trip and you guys had a bit of hype but you should be happy that you managed to take #2 on your first trip back. Set your ego's aside and accept things for what they are. :)

Do the same sir