Pure world cup?

cassidy69

I got an idea... however it will involve merging some of the countries as frankly i can only count 4 asia asian people in the rs community, 3 of them have already quit

I think EU would pull way more than any country, might have to split it up in half something like East EU and West EU or North/south whichever, OR split up the dutchies and the UK guys into two teams. either way would work

• 1 year later...

Something like the real world cup instead we use runescape and pures. We could possibly get a tournament going with each country. I wouldn't know whether i'd be smarter to matched or full out, or both. However it'd be really entertaining and fun to watch which country has the best warriors in the pure world. 

For an Example teams would be like this:

Team United Kingdom

Team USA

Team EU

Team AU

Team Asia

Fight lists would be like:

Team USA vs Team EU

Team AU vs Team Asia

Can get some type of bracket for it, maybe add more countries.

To pick teams we could use the group thing sharkbrew has for clans, you get a sub section for your group in there we could run polls for ranks on each team as'well try to find an accurate number of who's attending each team.

* Possible sharkbrew event ? We could possibly stream it live to build some buzz into our community? opinions?