Pure world cup?

cassidy69

Something like the real world cup instead we use runescape and pures. We could possibly get a tournament going with each country. I wouldn't know whether i'd be smarter to matched or full out, or both. However it'd be really entertaining and fun to watch which country has the best warriors in the pure world. 

For an Example teams would be like this:

Team USA

Team EU

Team AU

Team Asia

Fight lists would be like:

Team USA vs Team EU

Team AU vs Team Asia

Can get some type of bracket for it, maybe add more countries.

To pick teams we could use the group thing sharkbrew has for clans, you get a sub section for your group in there we could run polls for ranks on each team as'well try to find an accurate number of who's attending each team.

* Possible sharkbrew event ? We could possibly stream it live to build some buzz into our community? opinions?

Could possibly just have slush host ts servers for the events only, it's possible to hide IPs even from server admins

QCJwO4g.png

you realise slush would have hidden perms to see ips...?

and you realise slush has even admitted to shady things in that matter...

Would never work. There are to many disabled people in this community to make anything like this work. The only way you might be able to setup a tournament in some kind of high opts fight, is by making clans team. Something like EU/USA would not work due people like hassan for example.

Very cool idea, but there's a lot you would have to consider to make it work.
1. Find a time that is doable for all time zones, shouldn't  be too difficult.
2. Establish how many people can  be on each team.
3. Decide which people will fill those spots, maybe through some sort of tryout?
4. Decide on a teamspeak that everyone on the team is ok with using. This could be hard.
5. Decide who is leading/calling for the teams. You could have the team members nominate candidates, and then vote on who they want as top dogs.

Obviously if the fights aren't matched 2 and 3 are unnecessary, but I feel like matched fights would be the way to go to ensure the tournament is completely fair to everyone.

Just my thoughts. It would be cool to see this happen but I doubt it will.

3. Decide which people will fill those spots, maybe through some sort of tryout?

4. Decide on a teamspeak that everyone on the team is ok with using. This could be hard.

5. Decide who is leading/calling for the teams. You could have the team members nominate candidates, and then vote on who they want as top dogs.

Obviously if the fights aren't matched 2 and 3 are unnecessary, but I feel like matched fights would be the way to go to ensure the tournament is completely fair to everyone.

This is possible, however i think it should be sometime midweek over the course of 5 days to stay away from ruining trips, Maybe 75~ in each team would be better to even it out. Obviously once each team is sorted with members we can have people vote on ranks to call for the fight on each team, people who would be voted to call would be people who are ranked and are currently active in a clan. If it happens we can worry about the TS's after the teams are sorted by sharkbrew staff. i'd like to see some feedback from them though