Legacy Productions Presents the Zenith Experience Episode 3: Avoid Legacy At All Costs

@Eraseyou really are a disgusting 2 faced snake arent you Publix slave. We let you into our community because you were depressed irl and about being a slave to your 32 year old virgin dictator. Just because you had a fight with your friend means you're going to talk shit about the clan whos teamspeak you sat in more then your own clans for 6 months. Spineless pussy.

3 hours ago, George Soros said:

@Eraseyou really are a disgusting 2 faced snake arent you Publix slave. We let you into our community because you were depressed irl and about being a slave to your 32 year old virgin dictator. Just because you had a fight with your friend means you're going to talk shit about the clan whos teamspeak you sat in more then your own clans for 6 months. Spineless pussy.

l00l u sound mad that i bully ur only 3 midweeks a week stay  mad ill stay owning ur dogshit clan and bullying ur weak propaganda filled leadership l0l keep typing on the brew ur getting bullied ingame daily

15 minutes ago, Erase said:

l00l u sound mad that i bully ur only 3 midweeks a week stay  mad ill stay owning ur dogshit clan and bullying ur weak propaganda filled leadership l0l keep typing on the brew ur getting bullied ingame daily

Nothing you say has any sort of value. I feel bad that you have to work 9 hours a day at Publix only to come home and be sat at events for a 5 month clanner. Your father should have taught you how to be a man and grow a spine so you could stand up for yourself against your 32 year old virgin dictator. 

1 hour ago, George Soros said:

Nothing you say has any sort of value. I feel bad that you have to work 9 hours a day at Publix only to come home and be sat at events for a 5 month clanner. Your father should have taught you how to be a man and grow a spine so you could stand up for yourself against your 32 year old virgin dictator. 

Lmfao 

17 hours ago, George Soros said:

L00000000000000000L?