Supremacy's "Make Love, Not War" Saturday - FT. FI, EOP, FOE, ZU, LT, CP, VR, AF, ROL

Aquaxi

Your pull may be on point for a Medicore clan but your clan politics are awful. You're messing with fire when you're not in the position. 3at should know better. We will retaliate, medicore or not, you will get burned as it happened 3x today. However make a 300 word apology topic and I will forgive.

I see that you're really angry, but note the fact that we already get camped by mains; and EOP already attempts to crash all the fights we have. Hence why we have absolutely no respect for you. So when you say we'll get burned, well, we're fireproof. So nice try babe. 

You sure made love alright, made love to FOE. Seeing you guys exchanging valentines day cards in the wildy was pretty cute, too bad it will backfire on you.

Just remember, we don't forget and we don't forgive.

We made love to FOE? Sure, we had some soft sex with them. On the other hand, we all vigorously ravaged EOP's body for Valentines :) 

I see that you're really angry, but note the fact that we already get camped by mains; and EOP already attempts to crash all the fights we have. Hence why we have absolutely no respect for you. So when you say we'll get burned, well, we're fireproof. So nice try babe. 

We made love to FOE? Sure, we had some soft sex with them. On the other hand, we all vigorously ravaged EOP's body for Valentines :)

dont listen to eop lmfa0 they are digging their graves deeper.  They have FI+RD+CP+FOE on them already they wont survive anymore even if they have those same 10 mains following them everywhere. its cute though threats coming from EoP lol, they arent #1 anymore. 

dont listen to eop lmfa0 they are digging their graves deeper.  They have FI+RD+CP+FOE on them already they wont survive anymore even if they have those same 10 mains following them everywhere. its cute though threats coming from EoP lol, they arent #1 anymore. 

I know pal :) 

They have FI+RD+CP+FOE on them already

Exactly.

I dont think any other clan than EoP could put up with this brown sticky stuff, yet we are still at the top.

Come at us virgins, the more the merrier.

Only shows how dominant we are if the whole clan world is against the mighty pirates & still getting the D.

Exactly.

I dont think any other clan than EoP could put up with this brown sticky stuff, yet we are still at the top.

Only shows how dominant we are if the whole clan world is against the mighty pirates & still getting the D.

Calm down, you're a bottom feeding pirate with the quality of Patrick on a sinking ship. 

Exactly.

i laughed a bit. You guys are the plankton stuck under the ship that's sinking already. We will see ya this weekend that's if you can compete in BOTH servers

Then why are you struggling to overthrow us tomato.

Should be easy right?

Continue stocking up on returns, considering that you'll need by the looks of how many times your members died last week getting cleared over and over again. 

Continue stocking up on returns, considering that you'll need by the looks of how many times your members died last week getting cleared over and over again. 

You're right i died 5 times more than i normally do which is 0 deaths or maybe 1 at times, but that's expected considering we were fighting 2 clans at once & still came out on top regardless of losing 5 return sets lol.

Stay salty because your clan has been irrelevant since its opening.