Supremacy's "Make Love, Not War" Saturday - FT. FI, EOP, FOE, ZU, LT, CP, VR, AF, ROL

Aquaxi

Nice trip:), looked fun. Also it would be weird seeing tlp back and in the same capes.if y'all switch I'd suggest zeniths old cape, since it's blue and they closed a while back. But if not then gl fighting them with the same capes:p

I remember when IR closed and Epidemic opened and started to use "their" cape. IR pulled the same stunt that TLP is pulling right now when Epidemic was the more dominant clan at the time.That didn't go too well for IR.

You guys made a mistake crashing our fights vs foe and spamming dumb brown sticky stuff and claiming fake wins. You'll know your place soon enough, goodluck next couple trips lmao.

:) So much anger all in such a tiny brain :/ 

prep us?

Will do :) 

Your pull may be on point for a Medicore clan but your clan politics are awful. You're messing with fire when you're not in the position. 3at should know better. We will retaliate, medicore or not, you will get burned as it happened 3x today. However make a 300 word apology topic and I will forgive.

Your pull may be on point for a Medicore clan but your clan politics are awful. You're messing with fire when you're not in the position. 3at should know better. We will retaliate, medicore or not, you will get burned as it happened 3x today. However make a 300 word apology topic and I will forgive.

Shut yo ass up Internet warrior don't make me reopen mm and expose your brown sticky stuffty clan

Why do people get so mad ? 

All we did today was go out as a clan and pk in the wilderness of this glorious game to give our members a fun time. Isnt that what we're supposed to do? 

Some of you get so heated over, as you say yourself, an irrelevant clan. If we're irrelevant yall shouldn't be as heated as you are rite now.

do u rlly think we give a fuck

i find it funny how you feel offended from what happened yesterday lol

u can forgive my dick you cocky moron

All we did today was go out as a clan and pk in the wilderness of this glorious game to give our members a fun time. Isnt that what we're supposed to do? 

Some of you get so heated over, as you say yourself, an irrelevant clan. If we're irrelevant yall shouldn't be as heated as you are rite now.

eop mad they lost pixels to us i think

People are getting upset over the way the topic was written and some of the comments being made by members of various clans, not the actual pk trip itself.

People are getting upset over the way the topic was written and some of the comments being made by members of various clans, not the actual pk trip itself.

That's why our site and teamspeak were hit off before the topic was even made, makes sense ;)