Supremacy's "Make Love, Not War" Saturday - FT. FI, EOP, FOE, ZU, LT, CP, VR, AF, ROL

Aquaxi

ixTBofM.png

Started off this lovely Valentine's Day Saturday with a peak of 45 Supreme warriors! Among one of the most successful trips Supremacy has had so far in 2015. Ending Leet Tactic's trip, defeating Zerg Unit, Corrupt Pures and Fatality. As well as facing Eruption of Pures, and Final Ownage Elite. 

n7jx2y.png

72hwdv.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhV56Znk2xw&feature=youtu.be

h6ah5h.png

GciscaB.gif

cLF6GEE.png

We started off the day with a planned PKRI versus Corrupt Pures, we began East of Mossies; waiting for CP to leave single. Once they finally rushed east towards us at vents, we pulled out our scimitars and pushed them back west into single very quickly, after grabbing some juicy loot. 

fSLRyKZ.png

Thank for the fight!

Eo2S4Gz.png

This is when Fatality rushed from the east, attempting to push us towards CP. We retaliated, turning on them with bows and starting dealing damage. As Fatality realized this, it was too late because we've already pulled our scimitars out of their sheaths and started racking up kills left and right. As they tried to push us to mossies we pulled south with bows and continued to drop Fatality members. 

Good fight Fatality!

UcM0Evb.png

At this point Eruption of Pures crashed, from the North East. The strong 30 standing Supremacy warriors turned on EOP, exchanging arrows towards the north where EOP stood clumped. We swiftly did a scim push on top of EOP dropping kids left and right as FOE came in and we pulled south as EOP pulled North. Nice try Eruption of Final Ownage!

GciscaB.gif

Eo2S4Gz.png

As Supremacy was heading into CA to replenish our prayer, Fatality rushed from the North into the mouth of the Chaos Altar as we quickly ran to the altar, turned on our 15%'s and looked north. Fatality knew they made a mistake once we started gaining the advantage and they began pouring out of the CA gap with their remaining survivors. Thank you for the loot Fatality.

jK5WKs.png

rIxufMK.png

zfnza0Z.png

We heard Leet Tactics were giving each other hand-jobs in single, so we decided to pay them a loving Valentines Day visit; chasing them all around Graves and then into their own graves as we listened to Sam screaming "Stay in single!!" while running laps around their own graveyard.

s2Yto3w.png

Thanks for the challange!

6o16vcC.png TcZdUY.png

UcM0Evb.pngVW7GNqO.png   

We got word of FOE & EOP fighting inside of Chaos Altar. Supremacy bravely rushed in through the entrance attacking anything and everything from the north. We shortly increased our K/D ratio as another clan entered.

Eo2S4Gz.png

Fatality rushed into the mouth of CA from the North, attempting to put pressure on Supremacy as we turned around and put all of our attention onto them. Quickly pushing them South and racking up as many kills as we could as we chased them towards 18 ports where Fatality finally turned, we quickly pushed on top of them and then moved east onto the hill where we shot arrows and did work until EOP finally crashed.

hcURQuy.png

The fight continued though, as the fight moved west towards the trees in 22 wilderness, where Supremacy continued gaining the momentum with strong scim pushes and our very accurate arrows, defeating the remnants of Fatality, killing all who attempted to escape. Ending the fight with over 30.

GF Fatality.

rNaf8Jl.pngoaz8jO.png

O7m6gvj.png

VW7A3Z.png

GciscaB.gif

eMRiLD8.png

Next we fought Zerg Unit... Well... Yeah.

q9BqlcJ.jpg

Nice try giving us a challenge ZU!

64QjePk.png

aVSoCOA.pngfLy2l3e.png

UcM0Evb.pngVW7GNqO.png   

<21:09:22> "Zack": What happened: we fighted foeop and winned FIN

It was a very prolonged fight without banking, the pictures/videos and the loot speaks for itself. Thanks for the fights EOP/FOE!

AT4SuT.png

9dpjk1.png

mfmK0m1.png

sPnwYEP.png

fUqQ3DK.png

GciscaB.gif

11v3omb.png

Other Various Pictures:

3m6QzX.png

oaz8jO.png

TTQZGi.png

9Oh7ua.png

MORE VARIOUS PICTURES:

QaKaQQ.png

HYtWZK.png

1oTaTH.png

zWoEbh.png

OXTEOK.png

Kum3eu.png

6CorLbI.pngunAYBfj.pngiW6QEaY.pngA7YA2lc.png

rIxufMK.png

64QjePk.png

aVSoCOA.png

fLy2l3e.png

TQpD70o.png

hWwOVR8.png

hcURQuy.png

rNaf8Jl.png

GciscaB.gif

iXySjfw.gif

Goodjob on beating foe and eop 120v45 u guys are fucking kings! :rolleyes:

Like how u talk brown sticky stuff to FI, Zu, EOP, LT. Karma hurts brah i'd be worried. Not only from the active clans u brown sticky stuff talk to, but also TLP who want their capes back.

Like how u talk brown sticky stuff to FI, Zu, EOP, LT. Karma hurts brah i'd be worried. Not only from the active clans u brown sticky stuff talk to, but also TLP who want their capes back.

are you implying that the other clans do not talk brown sticky stuff back?

My topic flames ZU/LT; because they're pretty bad :/

There's no direct flame towards Fi, FOE, EOP, RD :)

D: we had a lower pull than both Foe and Eop, but yea it was ffa so. Idk I don't think there's a noticeable amount of brown sticky stuff talk in comparison to the pure community. TLP will be interesting :P

Thanks for the topic view :)

Nice trip:), looked fun. Also it would be weird seeing tlp back and in the same capes.if y'all switch I'd suggest zeniths old cape, since it's blue and they closed a while back. But if not then gl fighting them with the same capes:p

Well, TLP closed even a while-er back. So they no longer have claim to that cape sadly. I understand what you're saying, but I hope you see where I'm coming from. 

you think we give a brown sticky stuff who we piss off

its a fucking video game are you going to cry over getting brown sticky stuff talked...honestly i hope the entire pure community comes after us idgaf we need some action anyway it's lonely at the top

oh wait when you had the advantage years ago you'd brown sticky stuff talk more than anyone...can i say eop slumped you LOLL!

Hopefully you enjoyed the scraps. All you're doing is what RD used to do, look where it got them.

>;]

Btw, I LOVE how your vid says "SUP vs EOP" @ 6:16 while we're literally fighting FOE. Foepremacy confirmed

yea man your intellect must be astounding getting demoted from leader and all...definitely taking your word for everything

and btw supremacy beat eop and foe today kyp ;)

maybe if somebody would fight us 1 on 1 we wouldn't have to crash your fights; although i remember you crashing a fight of ours vs fatality

oh wait i forgot it's the wilderness we're not allowed to hit clans!

u want a 1v1 fight with foe go to clanwars, ill say the same thing to foe they got fukt too they just arent in denial like you lot are they know whos #1, us.

threatening to ddos and bringing mains and brown sticky stuff like come on now grow the fuck up nerdo

join supremacy #1 clan