Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, impartial spectator said:

why are you linking preps from 2017 LMFAOOOOOOOOOO YOU WERENT EVEN IN THE CLAN BACK THEN

most recent p2p event we've had, ty for the quick + easy 3-0

Just take the L buddy... Ur here makin shit up! Ty 4 bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, reasoning3 said:

Wish you scared little weasels would prep foe instaed, stop avoid lol foedanny#1043 to set something up 

we had a prep scheduled not too long ago and you avoided. Blame your leaders (if you can even call them that).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, humanbear said:

we had a prep scheduled not too long ago and you avoided. Blame your leaders (if you can even call them that).

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, humanbear said:

we had a prep scheduled not too long ago and you avoided. Blame your leaders (if you can even call them that).

He's a random +1 forum slave who's hiding on an alt sharkbrew account to just type nonsense all day, we all know foe leadership has been avoiding preps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, reasoning3 said:

Wish you scared little weasels would prep foe instaed, stop avoid lol foedanny#1043 to set something up 

Ty for cotm & free drop party 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, IGNORANCE said:

He's a random +1 forum slave who's hiding on an alt sharkbrew account to just type nonsense all day, we all know foe leadership has been avoiding preps.

Lol every1 knows ive been around foe for ages. What you guys dont know is that we tried to set it up with you for so long and you still avoided trying to get a freebee lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...