In A World

slapbutt

In a world where Runescape Classic thrives, horses are riden, clans stand in formation before the greatest battles of all time.  Forged in the Runescape Classic era, before screen capture devices were known to mankind, I present to you, The Half Decade War of Runescape Classic.  RIDE NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdw7kQopnmk

That's some newbundle of twigs brown sticky stuff bro. F2p players like couldn't tele other back in the day bro. That like wasn't even a thing back then bro. and back then EVERYONE was a member bro, there was no members vs f2p players back then bro. Wtf bro. Fake bro.

tumblr_mimmleef9K1rj2a2eo1_500.gif

@@RD_Kasper stop being ignorant you weren't from 2k4 clanning and you dont know how it was done. When we vided back in the day it was sent via email. I made the second clan of all time (master of puppets) do you think we were in the stoneage or something?

Ya kasper u sound like a broccoli L u were probably wearing diapers when my balls dropped. It's on yt now because it got leaked from an email message u dumb cunt kasper - still a gr8 view tho @@RD_Kasper @@nick_hamilton