top matched clans

hassan

@@Wardy don't ban its needed a new topic not overall but matched.

1. Foe made up of the best members from each clan and they are clearly the best as they are undefeated

2. Rd- have all 100s and haven't lost to anyone but foe in months

3. FI- lose to the above, but usually beat the below besides eop since they haven't fought fi in over 7 months

4. Eop- this clan could be above some of the above clans but the only clans they have the balls to fight since losing their for members is zu and s. They have declined or lost every prep to the above clans since foe became a community and a clan

5. Zu- don't prep anyone but eop above, the last times they fought fi they lost as well

6. S- beat the below lose the above

7. Cp- lost to sup/Lt/zu (once zu won the other)

8. Lt-altho they beat cp once it was long ago they only fight lpcs now

9. Tlp-ya gotta fight someone to be ranked

Unbias AF @@Wardy I wana know opinions dont lock.

Atm this list is based solely on the scarce amount of clans that are currently prepping. FOE are the undisputed #1 matched in both servers no argument there. EoP and CP don't prep, LT is stuck going even with LPCs, S gets trashed on by the good matched clans but dumps on the brown sticky stuff tier clans and tbh idk if ZU even have 30 on their ML. For example I don't rate RD as decent in P2P CLW but they are 3rd just because they are the only clan that will consistently fight FOE and Fi.

sithlord you're a potato masher cunt i swear lmfao.

2. Rd- have all 100s and haven't lost to anyone but foe in months

Hits Foe's ts + members off, still loses.

Hits EOP members offline, wonders why EOP doesn't prep them

Hits Zu members offline, wonders why Zu doesn't fight them

Fights Supremacy..

Atm this list is based solely on the scarce amount of clans that are currently prepping. FOE are the undisputed #1 matched in both servers no argument there. EoP and CP don't prep, LT is stuck going even with LPCs, S gets trashed on by the good matched clans but dumps on the brown sticky stuff tier clans and tbh idk if ZU even have 30 on their ML

CP preps, Eop preps. Wtf does your comment even mean lmfao.

If it wasn't for cancerous clans who sat on their booters instead of playing the game for fun a lot more clans would fight each other.

8a4ece6d597fc34940d26fdfa30598be.png

sithlord you're a potato masher cunt i swear lmfao.

Hits Foe's ts + members off, still loses.

Hits EOP members offline, wonders why EOP doesn't prep them

Hits Zu members offline, wonders why Zu doesn't fight them

Fights Supremacy..

lmaooo sithlord was the reason rd slumped and its not good that they ain't nuthn but 100s man if they had the levels sup had they would lose to them lmaooo but aren't you the clan that has a 23 ml lmaooo

lmaooo sithlord was the reason rd slumped and its not good that they ain't nuthn but 100s man if they had the levels sup had they would lose to them lmaooo but aren't you the clan that has a 23 ml lmaooo

Shawn is that you on the account now bruv?

CP preps, Eop preps. Wtf does your comment even mean lmfao.

If it wasn't for cancerous clans who sat on their booters instead of playing the game for fun a lot more clans would fight each other.

OK what your saying could be valid if they prepped fi, foe, or rd but on the account you and eop prep neither I would say you are pretty invalid lmaooo

CP preps, Eop preps. Wtf does your comment even mean lmfao.If it wasn't for cancerous clans who sat on their booters instead of playing the game for fun a lot more clans would fight each other.

Oh, my mistake sorry.

EoP fights you and CP fights LT and has 'big minis' with ZU looool!

OK what your saying could be valid if they prepped fi, foe, or rd but on the account you and eop prep neither I would say you are pretty invalid lmaooo

you're*

We prep Fi, we'll prep Foe, no point fighting RD when you lose 5+ a round with them even just spectating. Beaten ya twice despite losing 3-4 people each round.

Btw who are the clans you fight?

Fi?

:/

lol it hurts you knowing no one thinks your good minus eop who says that so they can get some easy wins heheh keep crying lil guy

Tbf im twice your size irl

Our last matched fight, which had no booters, no supremacy to save you, lasted 90 seconds

SdKtah0.png