Team 27 Cape

Datassd0e

My Opinion:

I feel like Both Supremacy and TLP are great clans, but If I had to decide who should have rights to the 27 cape, it should be Supremacy. I'm not trying to flame, it's just that TLP closed a long time ago and no one expected them to ever reopen. And when they were closed, a new clan rose up to be known as Supremacy. Supremacy hasn't been in the pure community as long as TLP, but honestly I don't think TLP can just come in trying to reclaim their cape when they reopened. TLP were the ones who closed, so it's not Supremacy's fault that they are In this situation.

But if u guys really need to have this settled, I suggest a fullout P2P or F2P and winner gets the cape. I believe Supremacy has what it takes to win;). But yet again, TLP isn't an easy opponent.

Comment below what you guys think:)

Decide via fights. Do a prep or some form of event to determine its the only way. TLP has been around for years but hardly any time on 07. Whereas Soup is new but well established on 07 hence they need to decide it through clw or some brown sticky stuff.

Exactly what I was thinking m8.