ONSLAUGHT P2P SUNDAY FKN BP X2

FLOWER

Banner.gif

Onslaught set out today with 45 gorillas. Once again OG had an absolute beast of a trip getting clean action against Supremacy, Venom, Hydra, Swarm and Special Forces. Unfortunately for Blunt Purez they had absolutely 0 intel on us yet again and got murdered at bandits and Chaos Altar twice l0l.

og_videos.png

~Flower POV

~PkerU POV

og_aftermath.png

ONSLAUGHT VS SUPREMACY

Set up a fight vs Supremacy at bandits. Fight was even until FOE crashed. we both dipped out as the rest of the pure community came right after. Thanks for the quick tussle boys!

ONSLAUGHT VS SWARM

Saw Swarm sitting at CA waiting for whoever they set up against to fight. We swooped in and took over the fight within seconds. Ended up getting the full clear on them. Thanks for the action men!

ONSLAUGHT VS CLUSTER

Saw Swarm and Hydra going at it at CA. Swooped in and took control of the fight instantly. Eventually BP rushed in from the west and nothing went well for them at all. Fighting with half inventories and other clans still focusing up we held our ground the entire time. BP got a solid 20 seconds of action before teleporting out while we stayed and fought everything there. It came down to us, swarm and special forces fighting. Eventually Legacy came and we dipped out.

ONSLAUGHT VS BLUNT PUREZ

We logged in behind BP at CA and just disintegrated them pushing them to EAST CA. While they kept running east they just put themselves in massive clumps for us to explode. They teleported out with 15 left and we laughed at them at the bank. All that fucking talk LMFAO.

ONSLAUGHT VS CLUSTER

Saw all the pink clans fighting at bandits we rushed in from the North and caught clans in massive clumps. We saw BP log in East (late as always) and attempt to come hit us. We pushed it south towards the trees and the dumb fucking dogs followed. We blew them the fuck up in a fucking 30 man clump. They teleported out and we laughed at them at the bank yet again. ALL THAT FUCKING TALK LMFAO.

ONSLAUGHT VS SUPREMACY

Wanted to get one last fight in as it was becoming the end of the trip. Asked Sup to fight again at bandits and they gladly accepted. Knowing we were fighting down 5-6 it was gonna be a bit rough at the start. We held our own until most of the pure community crashed. Thanks for the fight boys.

og_pictures.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

image.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

A Genuine question for OG.

Does your members genuinely believe what you write here? surely they must read this and think "that didn't happen" or "I must have missed that"

I read all of the other clans posts weekly and for the most part see genuine , legit posts based on facts on what happened but Onslaughts are always just pure BS , not even close to the truth. Pure propaganda , your own members know how it really went , other clans know how it went , you guys are deluded.

1 hour ago, Hope123 said:

Does your members genuinely believe what you write here? surely they must read this and think "that didn't happen" or "I must have missed that"

I read all of the other clans posts weekly and for the most part see genuine , legit posts based on facts on what happened but Onslaughts are always just pure BS , not even close to the truth. Pure propaganda , your own members know how it really went , other clans know how it went , you guys are deluded.

yo wuddup control pker welcome back

1 hour ago, Hope123 said:

3 hours ago, Hope123 said:

l00l nice alt loser, 3 hours ago

• Joined 3 hours ago

17 hours ago, Hope123 said: