You know Supremacy is mad when...

Tyendinaga

I've been ddosed before, so it's not fun. All these fat kids who decide they want to tamper with someone's connection... either has no life or they are to obese to get there ass up and fight them in real life. I respect this community with my heart, but when kids flame or ddos it is just not right! I will stand my own and say quit your brown sticky stuff to all the fake niggahs out there (ddos'ers). A game is not enjoyable when you can't even play it. Lastly, thanks Redemption for the prep and I look forward to the fights in the future. #Fudog, -Supremacy

If you truly believe we ddos'd anyone at all you're an tomato

Is that why you got a tlp member posting this? L0l. Why would you even pay attention to the dc's when tlp wasn't in the prep? Says you really care about them connection loses out there... :L We literally got Parm saying he's been in our ts and hasn't gotten hit off. Who are you kidding tlp? Is this really how you play a game? I'm mean really let's be honest, I would expect an rd member posting this, not a tlp kid.

Is that why you got a tlp member posting this? L0l. Why would you even pay attention to the dc's when tlp wasn't in the prep? Says you really care about them connection loses out there... :L We literally got Parm saying he's been in our ts and hasn't gotten hit off. Who are you kidding tlp? Is this really how you play a game? I'm mean really let's be honest, I would expect an rd member posting this, not a tlp kid.

We [TLP] watched you choke a lead not once, but twice. Seeing a good amount of RD drop offline round 3 was frankly hilarious.

To be blunt, this topic wasn't supposed to generate anything but brown sticky stuffposting. I have no idea who hit RD. I can confirm we do not resort to such behavior, so don't come looking at us for anything other than the fight we'll be bringing to SUP tomorrow.

We [TLP] watched you choke a lead not once, but twice. Seeing a good amount of RD drop offline round 3 was frankly hilarious.

To be blunt, this topic wasn't supposed to generate anything but brown sticky stuffposting. I have no idea who hit RD. I can confirm we do not resort to such behavior, so don't come looking at us for anything other than the fight we'll be bringing to SUP tomorrow.

I will be counting the number of dc's during the fight, let's see if it's true. I doubt rd hit us off, and you werr the only people spectating... In the end, cheaters don't win, so good luck.